Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley is looking for an experienced QA engineer—are you up for the challenge? Start your next adventure in breathtaking Kuala Lumpur! Read more about Mindvalley
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate and prioritize testing activities
- Develop and execute automation scripts
- Document thoroughly and track bugs
- Have the passion and hunger to figure out new technologies and to continuously enhance your own skills
- Display a genuine interest in improving your skills to meet technical quality standards
- Work in agile and scrum environments
- You have a constant thirst for learning and improvement.
- You communicate well in a team environment.
- You have experience testing web and mobile applications.
- You're capable of writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- You have strong knowledge of test management tools (e.g. TestLink).
- You have a deep knowledge of types of software testing (e.g. integration testing, acceptance testing).
- You have hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium).
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- In addition to your salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- We take regular trips to a paradise island.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- We'll give you a Macbook, which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
At Mindvalley, we design learning experiences and publish teachings by the best authors in transformational education for over three million students worldwide.
As a QA engineer, you will likely have more than 2 years of relevant industry experience. Your role requires collaboration with the product designers and software engineers to perform high-quality manual and automated testing. It is essential to be a team player and a thinker, and to have an open mind for constructive feedback.
When applying, don't forget your resume and send us links to software, mobile apps, your coding samples, or your web designs and portfolio so we can see proof of your talents.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Life at Mindvalley
At Mindvalley, we grow our employees into extraordinary individuals by exposing them to leading edge ideas in human transformation. But here, we don’t just work on ourselves - we take the whole world to new heights with us.
We often hear from people that today’s education failed them. So Mindvalley partners with legendary teachers to fill these gaps and create disruptive new ways of learning. We do this in the real world by inventing a radically new form of college called Mindvalley U., and we do this online via Mindvalley Academy and its innovative new forms of digital learning like Quests.
Ultimately, we’re more than an education company, we’re a community of 2 million people across 100+ countries dedicated to becoming the most extraordinary versions of ourselves. And we are using these new found abilities to help push humanity forward.
No matter what role you fit into, you’ll be playing a crucial part in transforming lives across the planet. Because at Mindvalley, all paths lead to one common goal: upgrading humanity to its next level. Imagine collaborating and hanging out with some of the smartest, most ingenious, passionate people in the world. Learning the freshest, most innovative ideas in the realm of education and personal growth. Being part of festivals like A-Fest happening in exotic locations worldwide, meeting and creating with legendary authors and teachers, working from an award winning designer office with colleagues from 40+ countries -- but most importantly, taking advantage of the many opportunities here to grow into the best version of yourself you can be -- in mind, body, spirit and your ability to have an impact on the world.
Ready to apply to Mindvalley? This three-step process will help you see if we're a match:
Mindvalley is a not a regular company. Rather we are a cross between a company, a community and a mission. We’re focused on ONE thing --- envisioning the future of human education and making that future a reality TODAY, so we can push the human race forward.
Because of this, we care about three things when you apply. First, which Mindvalley education mission best appeals to you, second, if you can fully and relentlessly get behind our values and finally, which team you’d like to join. At Mindvalley, we live and breathe our mission.
Step 1: Does Our Mission Excite You?
The most extraordinary people in the world today don't have a career. What they have -- is a mission. At Mindvalley, our mission is to give humanity the education system it deserves.
When you’re working at Mindvalley, you can directly touch millions of lives of with your work and give human beings one of the greatest gifts of all, the gift of wisdom and knowledge that leads to them awakening into the greatest version of themselves.
We’re working on education in a number of ways. Before applying, see if any of these four initiatives appeal to you. Can you see yourself working on one of these projects for the next 3 years?
Mission 1 - Work with Legendary Teachers to Create Best-in-Class Courses
Mission 2 - Build the World’s Best Online Learning Platform
Mission 3 - Reinvent University for the Future
Mission 4 - Shape the Teachers that will Uplift Humanity
Step 2: Do You Align with Our Values?
These three values define everything we do. Do they resonate with you?
We fiercely believe in multiculturalism, humanism and environmentalism. We as the human race are in the evolution towards a better future together. As a Mindvalley community, we will never be afraid to take a bold stand for what we believe is right.
Transforming individuals into the best versions of themselves is our goal - this holds true for our customers, partners and employees.
We are not afraid to question the status quo and will never settle in our pursuit to push boundaries and create a better future. Our default approach is innovation, even if it involves a healthy disregard for (b)rules.
Step 3: Would You Love to Be Part of One Of These Teams?
Our teams drive us towards the mission. Our work culture and employee development programs attract brilliant applicants from around the world. Make it in, and you’ll be working with some of the best minds in the business. We understand that “A” players attract “A” players. We recruit people who are not just brilliant, but people who are talented, driven, positive and live life with a purpose. Get in, and you’ll be surrounded with friends, peers and a network that will help you move your life to a whole new level. Each team seeks people of unique and different skills.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.