Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley is looking for an experienced QA engineer—are you up for the challenge? Start your next adventure in breathtaking Kuala Lumpur! Read more about Mindvalley
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate and prioritize testing activities
- Develop and execute automation scripts
- Document thoroughly and track bugs
- Have the passion and hunger to figure out new technologies and to continuously enhance your own skills
- Display a genuine interest in improving your skills to meet technical quality standards
- Work in agile and scrum environments
- You have a constant thirst for learning and improvement.
- You communicate well in a team environment.
- You have experience testing web and mobile applications.
- You're capable of writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- You have strong knowledge of test management tools (e.g. TestLink).
- You have a deep knowledge of types of software testing (e.g. integration testing, acceptance testing).
- You have hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium).
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- In addition to your salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- We take regular trips to a paradise island.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- We'll give you a Macbook, which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
At Mindvalley, we design learning experiences and publish teachings by the best authors in transformational education for over three million students worldwide.
As a QA engineer, you will likely have more than 2 years of relevant industry experience. Your role requires collaboration with the product designers and software engineers to perform high-quality manual and automated testing. It is essential to be a team player and a thinker, and to have an open mind for constructive feedback.
When applying, don't forget your resume and send us links to software, mobile apps, your coding samples, or your web designs and portfolio so we can see proof of your talents.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.