Do you want to be a part of the transformation of the property space in the digital age? Become a remote member of this dev team—and possibly join them in Sydney after a while—to take on exciting challenges and shake up a massive industry! Read more about LINK
- Work within our agile Kanban development process
- Complete cards as required by the project manager
- Attend stand-ups and product meetings
- Prepare appropriate lean documentation for training
- Get in front of users and see your work in their hands
- Tertiary qualifications
- Strong analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- General understanding of databases (SQL and NoSQL applications)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and other SaaS applications
- Ability to work autonomously once given direction
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on deadlines
- Excellent work ethic
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits!
- You will find excellent opportunities for career growth.
- You'll be a valued member of a highly experienced and fast-growing company.
- You'll be immersed in an amazing office culture where creativity is encouraged.
Do you want to make an impact working in a business that challenges the status quo of one of the world’s largest industries? Do you want to work in an environment that celebrates risk taking and quickly finding a product-market fit?
Our partner Skychute is an incubator for property development technology. With 30 years of experience in the industry, we have a unique opportunity to challenge the industry from the inside out. Our clients are primarily property developers and sales and marketing companies within the off-the-plan industry. Our product is deployed and used by major developers across Australia and we're ready to take the next giant leap in changing the way the industry works.
We are looking for excited, enthusiastic talent to join our small but growing team. We have experienced solution architects and UX designers on board and are looking to expand our team and improve our throughput across the various projects.
We are in a unique position to offer you the benefits of a secure role at an established business combined with the excitement of working in a startup/incubator environment. We are incredibly fast-moving, take risks, and celebrate those who want to be part of that journey. We look for people who say "Yes, we can, and maybe we'll fail" rather than "No, we can't because of x, y, and z".
We'd like you to start in this position remotely, with the possibility of joining us in Sydney along the line.
in Zetland, Australia
LINK is recognized as Australia’s premiere property sales and marketing agency, specializing in new off-the-plan residential projects. Founded in 2007 and with operations in Sydney and Brisbane, LINK has achieved over $1.23bn in sales in the Sydney region alone.
LINK has built an innovative industry-leading platform that services our partners, clients, and staff. We pride ourselves on innovation and have invested heavily in integration between these systems.