Head of Customer Experience
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Estonian e-Residency offers visa sponsorship
Estonian e-Residency will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
We are looking for someone to own the ease of use of the e-Residency program for e-residents. You will mentor a team and manage the e-Residency website, data and product backlog; cross-governmental collaboration on related websites and onboarding processes, as well as a knowledge base and customer support. You'll contribute to core team leadership and manage a development agency relationship. Read more about Estonian e-Residency
- Cultivate deep understanding of the e-resident experience.
- Drive CX vision and product strategy - own the product roadmap.
- Mentor and lead product and customer success teams.
- Set data-driven goals and evaluate talent based on performance.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to analyze and execute improvements to the e-resident journey to increase engagement and drive measurable growth.
- Ensure e-Residency has a seat at the table for all aspects of the e-resident journey managed by external stakeholders including PPA, RIK and EMTA.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, working with the project manager and development team to implement.
- Manage and improve the support process, content and technologies.
- Manage data for internal KPI dashboard, external statistics dashboards and marketing efforts.
- Create and monitor budgets.
- 7+ years experience in technology, preferably in a product management role managing either consumer websites or a software product lifecycle with experience improving the customer journey.
- Experience or close collaboration with marketing and/or customer support.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Experience building and nurturing a high-performance team.
- Experience working with an international team or customer base.
- Ability to build relationships and drive cross-organization alignment.
- Ability to balance the tactical and strategic.
- Strong command of data and analytics.
- Experience managing a budget responsibly.
- High-level written and verbal Estonian AND English.
- Values and encourages a collaborative and transparent company culture.
- Driven, proactive team player unafraid of challenges.
- Familiarity with Agile, JIRA, Wordpress, Zendesk is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
About Estonian e-Residency
Estonia is the first country to offer e-Residency, a government-issued transnational digital identity available to everyone in the world. Through its e-Residency program, Estonia is building a borderless digital society and unleashing the world’s entrepreneurial potential.
e-Residents can establish companies online within minutes and manage the companies online from anywhere in the world, establish bank account online and make payments online, access online payment service providers, declare taxes online, digitally sign legal documents, and encrypt and transmit documents securely. Entrepreneurs everywhere will be able to choose where and how they live their digital lives. For some people, e-Residency is not just a matter of convenience, it is the key ingredient making enterprise possible. e-Residency empowers entrepreneurs to participate in the global market and move at the speed of capital without getting stuck in bureaucracy.
Though e-Residency is a government initiative, the project’s ethos is entrepreneurial and its execution has been quick and lean. The move from prototype to product happened in a matter of weeks and a little less than a year after the launch of its application website, the program has already attracted more than 22,000 e-residents and they have established over a thousand companies already.
We are taking a step towards a world in which competition for people and companies pushes states to develop faster, better, and more responsive legal regimes and public e-services. That may soon redefine how governments around the world interact with people.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.