in New Delhi, India
Got fresh ideas to offer? Show off your take on product design for the skin care niche, while nibbling on amazing Indian food prepared by a personal chef! Read more about Zen Design
- Bring in a fresh perspective and collaborate with the team through your multidisciplinary work experience
- 2+ years of international work experience in industrial design, product design or design engineering
- A keen interest towards a DIY, prototype-and-test, or maker approach to work
- Eagerness to participate in constantly challenging and intensive sessions
- Competitive project-based compensation
- Furnished accommodation in South Delhi along with a gourmet chef.
We are looking for someone to work with our innovation team based in our New Delhi studio.
The type of projects you'll be working on will depend on your background and areas of mutual interest, but you will be covering product design for beauty and skin care for men and women. We see our collaboration as lasting anywhere between 3 months and a year, depending on your projects, as well as how long you want to stay in India.
About Zen Design
in New Delhi, India
Zen Design Solutions develops innovative packaging solutions for global beauty brands. With 11 years in the business, we have over 25 international patents under our belt. Our designs have been launched globally by the biggest names in the industry, including YSL, Elizabeth Arden, MAC, and Loreal. We also work with academia in the U.S., as well as industry experts in Japan and Germany. Our innovation hub is in New Delhi.
Our passionate team works intensively and loves challenges in and out of the workplace. Our Head of Innovation is a martial arts instructor and adventure cyclist, having done trails in the central Himalayas. Our senior VPs are currently out, competing in an all-girl rafting team in the upper Ganges. There's also an aerial yoga expert and a jujutsu master in the mix.