Senior Mac OS System Developer
Malwarebytes offers visa sponsorship
This job listing is a part of the Career Hunt 2019 campaign. Career Hunt rockets your IT-career straight to the Nordic tech-hub – Estonia. Apply, because the TOP 25 candidates around the world will be flown to Estonia for a tech-tour, given the chance to meet the biggest IT-wonders and get VIP-shortcuts for job interviews in selected companies! Read more at careerhunt.eu
in Tallinn, Estonia
We are looking for a senior Mac OS system developer who can help design, implement and extend our Mac anti-malware solution. You will be responsible for the implementation of low-level system components and their architecture. Read more about Malwarebytes
- Design and implement Mac OS X anti-malware solutions.
- Perform research and implementation of future Mac OS X solutions within the company.
- Be responsible for the implementation of low level system components and their architecture.
- Perform performance analysis and tuning, including memory usage, CPU utilization and leak checking.
- Follow established Agile procedures.
- Create and maintain unit and integration tests related to your work area.
- Collaborate with QA teams and other departments within the organization to accomplish tasks and goals.
- Produce technical documentation covering your area of engineering.
- You are proficient in Swift (v4+), C++, IOKit, macOS and troubleshooting.
- You are familiar with RxSwift, unit testing and mocking, as well as UML diagrams.
- You have professional experience with kernel-level programming.
- You are fluent in English.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world.
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- Gain experience in developing professionally at a kernel level.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options.
- Work in a team who enjoy having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff!
- Free parking.
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company trusted by millions worldwide. We protect people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions.
The company’s flagship product combines heuristic threat detections with advanced technologies to stop cyberattacks before damage occurs, all developed by a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia.
Life at Malwarebytes
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love. We were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us!
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.