askRobin offers visa sponsorship
askRobin will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
We are looking for full-stack give-me-a-problem-to-solve developers to join us in Tallinn. Read more about askRobin
- Introduce Robin Bot on different messaging platforms.
- Build platform independent services.
- Build Bot flow management tools for our UX team.
- Increase automated test coverage.
- Maintain a one-bot-engine concept while introducing new Bot platforms.
- Introduce a self-documenting code approach.
- Take part in our weekly sprints.
- You are familiar with the Heroku platform.
- You can use Bitbucket.
- You are familiar with Docker.
- You are familiar with AWS services (S3, RedShift, CDN).
- You are comfortable with Python (Flask framework) and Node.js.
- You are comfortable with PostgresDB, MongoDB and RedisDB.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- We have an international team with more than 20 people from 11 countries. Our nice office is located in the quickly growing Ülemiste area. Besides focusing and working hard in the office, you will find music, smiling people, good coffee and great humor.
We follow micro-services architecture principles and our services communicate over REST APIs. For faster proof-of-concept we prefer to use ready-made 3rd party services (SaaS, PaaS models).
We target outstanding development speed, fast scalability and cost-efficient maintenance.
We are constantly searching for even more optimal tools, technologies and frameworks. Re-engineering is a fundamental part of our coding DNA.
Our current Robin Bot works in Facebook Messenger and we use Facebook's provided APIs.
About askRobin in Tallinn, Estonia
Robin is on a mission to facilitate financial inclusion. We help access fair credit and save people’s money by providing the best choice of credit offers and those lower the cost of borrowing!
Robin’s segmentation engine is built on machine learning and intelligence. It has already helped more than 500,000 people in Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, and will soon do the same in Asia!
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.