in Madrid, Spain
This ambitious young team in Spain's magical capital is gearing up to change the finance space for millennials. With your marketing brilliance added to the mix, they'll be ready to move mountains! Read more about RBLD
- You have 3+ years of startup experience—managing marketing strategy, PR, SEO, content marketing, video, and scaling media campaigns for Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- You speak good English. Spanish is a plus but not a must.
- You have experience with guerilla marketing and out-of-the-box thinking.
- You understand viral growth, viral growth products, and developing viral on-ramps from various social media platforms.
- We'll offer you a salary that will allow you to live comfortably in Spain (plus stock options).
- We'll offer Spanish language lessons.
We're looking for someone with startup experience who has successfully built social on-ramps. You're a roll-up-your-sleeves kind of hacker with the creative ability to generate traffic on a budget. With your skills and experience, you'll lead our marketing strategy, PR, social media, SEO, and email campaigns.
We're looking for a leader—someone who is passionate, detail-oriented, and data-driven. If you're a win-at-all-costs professional with experience developing a winning product, we want to talk to you!
About RBLD in Madrid, Spain
Banking is essential. Banks are not. Our goal is to become the leading provider of banking services for millennials.
The growing general disbelief in the finance industry, instigated in part by the lack of transparency in the sector, has altered the global financial structure as we know it. Young people do not feel represented by the traditional financial system and do not identify with its values.
As a consequence, we started RBLD—an ambitious project focused on becoming a leader in banking services for millennials.
RBLD is not a bank. It steps away from the traditional perception of what these institutions are like. RBLD is an online platform that offers banking services through authorized third parties.
Our goal is to position ourselves as a rebel brand that's close to—and transparent with—its customers. In short, a brand that people can trust.