Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
SwingDev offers visa sponsorship
SwingDev will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Warsaw, Poland
Are you looking for a workplace that will challenge you with innovative projects rather than with a newbie project manager? If you consider yourself a talented front-end developer, join us! You will work closely with a team of developers and designers building front-ends for Silicon Valley startups. We will give you a lot of creative freedom and the ability to influence the products you work on. Read more about SwingDev
- Care and fight for the end-user experience and contribute to raising the baseline of what is the UI/UX industry standard.
- Work with your friends in Poland, as well as directly with engineers from San Francisco.
- Develop your programming skills and learn a lot about how the tech business works in the US.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in React or another framework (Angular, Ember, Vue).
- You are fluent in Git, front-end tools and bundlers.
- You have good knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors.
- You have knowledge how to make well-designed APIs.
- You have experience in creating client-server applications.
- You are good at problem solving, but also an excellent team player.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You have a stellar sense of humor.
- TypeScript, Flux knowledge.
- Back-end technology knowledge (Node.js, Python, Java, C++).
- Familiarity with docker/k8s/was/deployment process.
- Experience in creating projects from scratch.
- State/data management patterns and solutions (Redux/Mobx).
Compensation & Benefits
- Unlimited fully paid sick leave.
- Competitive salary.
- Medicover for you and your family.
- MultiSport pack.
- Reimbursment for courses, conferences and English lessons.
- Regular monthly massages.
- Chill-room with table football, PlayStation 4, Wii U and board games.
- A comfortable desk in a friendly atmosphere is waiting for you in the city centre (Nowy Świat).
- Apple gear and a nice, large Dell monitor.
- Flexible working hours and remote options.
- Regular code reviews.
- Experienced PM and QA support.
- Work with US-based startups and Fortune 500 clients on demanding, but at the same time rewarding, projects.
- Lots of laughs and fun with Polish, American and Ukrainian folks.
- Regular team building events.
- Free ice-cream and snacks in the office.
About SwingDev in Warsaw, Poland
SwingDev is a software technology consultancy with offices in San Francisco, Warsaw and Cape Town. We have a team of award-winning software development professionals building amazing products, solutions and teams for our clients in Silicon Valley.
We partner with a diverse range of companies -- from fortune 500 enterprises to high-growth startups -- where we can make a positive impact on their success and continued growth whether to craft their digital strategy or develop market leading software applications.
Our culture is one that puts individuality and quality at its core.
Life at SwingDev
Working at SwingDev means that you will be surrounded by people who are pushing the limits of software product development.
You will have the opportunity to give input on your tasks, and you will have an actual impact on the products you build. On a daily basis, you will work in close collaboration with a team of professionals (IT specialists, project managers, designers, and other creatives who are always looking for ways to learn from each other.
At SwingDev, our mission is to make software product development and product consulting an efficient, approachable service, done with integrity.