in Budapest, Hungary
Join an exceptional crew for a fantastic opportunity to do what you do best—be a front-end developer at HRN in the exciting city of Budapest! Read more about HRN
- Maintaining and improving the codebase of the HRN websites
- Writing reusable and well-documented code for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of designs
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
- Researching new trends and solutions
- Experience in using SVN (git/bitbucket)
- Ability to write clean, scalable, and well-commented code
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or another related field (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- Bonus: Jira, Git/Bitbucket, jQuery, AngularJS, MeteorJS, AI/PS, experience in event organization
- HRN offers the best incentives and compensation package in the region, as well as an awesome environment to work, plenty of motivation and purpose, and growth opportunities.
This role provides you with a great platform for building lifelong skills and career success and allows you to grow your own professional network. You'll meet some of the most influential thinkers and leaders on the planet at our global events.
HRN is likely to be your most culturally diverse workplace, with colleagues from the US, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe working together to change the future of work, blazing the trail for others to follow.
To top it all off, you will also enjoy a fun environment—we work hard but we also play hard! If we sound like a team you'd like to join, send us your application now!
About HRN in Budapest, Hungary
HRN are a new breed of networkers, researchers and event managers. We build sales, marketing, and customer service solutions with our clients—creating exceptional customer experiences and, in the process, the Greatest HR Shows on Earth. We share a vision that by 2017, HRN will be the HR network of choice across the globe. Our goal is to make the world of work a better place by connecting organizations and leaders to the information and people that inspire intelligent action and success!