Full-Stack Software Developer
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
RebelRoam offers visa sponsorship and a relocation package.
RebelRoam will arrange the immigration paperwork and cover some relocation costs (flight tickets and the first month’s rent) for the winning candidate.
in Tallinn, Estonia
As RebelRoam's new full-stack developer, you'll be creating innovative management solutions and dashboards as part of a diverse, ambitious team. If you're a seasoned developer with networking experience, this job is for you. Read more about RebelRoam
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a full-stack software developer.
- You have implemented a few back-end service APIs (microservice, REST).
- You have deeper than home user experience in networking (Wi-Fi, LTE, TCP/IP etc.).
- You have knowledge of modern software development methodologies (Agile, DevOps, Continuous Delivery).
- You are happy in a Linux/Unix environment.
- You have an inner drive to develop something new, learn, and actively participate in international teamwork to achieve something that has never been done before.
- You can accept that sometimes product management and sales teams are right.
- You can tell us about some development projects that you're extremely proud of, and maybe even some that you'd rather forget.
- Your English is great and you enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive salary (2200-3500 gross, depending on your experience level—you will be able to live very comfortably in Tallinn) and benefits package.
- Influence the choice of technologies you’ll be working with, depending on the challenges we face.
- Team events to break the routine.
- Work with sharp, motivated, hard-working team members.
- Make a difference and improve services that affect everyone using WiFi solutions.
- A modern office in a cool bohemian district of Tallinn.
- Extras that make life more convenient such as a laptop of your choice, coffee and tea in the office, etc.
- A full-time position with 28 days' paid leave a year.
- Remote working options.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack software developer to be a part of our diverse startup team. In this role, you will be working on the forefront of IP/TCP stack acceleration technology. You will design, program, test and integrate innovative management solutions and dashboards for RebelRoam solutions and equipment. Your main workplace will be in Tallinn, with remote working options anywhere in the world.
About RebelRoam in Tallinn, Estonia
RebelRoam is disrupting passenger connectivity by making Wi-Fi faster for travellers and less expensive for transportation companies around the world. We have developed an onboard Wi-Fi data traffic optimization solution that reduces data consumption and costs while significantly improving passenger Wi-Fi experience.
RebelRocket serves over 2 million connected passengers every month with superior
onboard, mobile Wi-Fi. 30 transportation companies operating 2000 buses, cruise ships, ferries, and trains across 38 countries realize the benefits our service brings to their operations and to their passengers.
Life at RebelRoam
Our team is ambitious and highly professional. We are ready to do whatever it takes to accomplish our goals. Everyone is a team player and working together has always given us the best results. What we value the most is having the opportunity to work, learn and build relationships with astonishing colleagues.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.