Product Support Engineer
in Brno, Czechia
Join SnapShot in Brno as a product support engineer and work with remote customer experience teams to provide them with technical know-how. Read more about SnapShot
- Work with remote customer experience teams from around the world, providing outstanding technical knowledge to solve issues on international level
- Report the status of work to technical coordinator and provide crucial help executing management decisions
- Translate the customer feedback and enhancement requests into architectural solution proposals, to be later planned as tasks for the team
- Quickly understand and act on different issues reported by customer experience teams, help facilitate efforts to provide solutions in a timely manner
- Understand the interactions between different systems in the product line
- Create automation tools to streamline customer experience workflows and processes for international teams
- Basic skills in server-side web programming/analysis using .NET C#
- Basic Java programming skills
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Ability to analyze logs, test, and document complex applications
- Experience with using RESTful Web Services
- Good understanding of database structures and code interaction with databases using Entity Framework
- Good understanding of relational databases, ability to run queries and analyze data from logs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with CRM software or past experience working in a customer support oriented environment a strong plus
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A team of highly skilled people in a fast-paced, global English-speaking environment
- Opportunities for international travel
- Flexible working hours and professional and personal training
- Wonderful atmosphere based on our company culture
We are building the SnapShot Marketplace, where a wide selection of hospitality solutions can be bought, built, and sold seamlessly. With only one login, hotels have access to a secure platform of ready-to-use, pre-integrated apps. Our marketplace is global, secure, and connected, and it utilizes the power of data of all sizes and sources, creating a step change for the entire hospitality industry. The marketplace is tied together by Fabric, a new hotel communication platform, which provides a central solution for all hotel user management and social interactions.
We are looking for an experienced product support engineer for our growing development center in Brno. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with solid technical know-how and a desire to join a company that is setting the hotel industry’s new standard in data analytics. Send us your application and let's talk!
in Berlin, Germany
Founded in 2013 in Zell-am-See, Austria, SnapShot is a hotel data company and marketplace for hotel applications, with offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the United States. In the last 12 months, SnapShot has signed 3,000 hotels to its platform, as well as 40+ data partners.
The SnapShot Marketplace offers a wide range of applications from SnapShot and third party developers. These include comprehensive hotel data analytics, easy-to-use budget control tools and a user-centric hotel communication/messaging service.
Acting as a hub for application developers needing to access and work with hotel data for applications and hotels needing secure, integrated applications, SnapShot is a unique resource in the industry, allowing a fast and efficient access to technology for hotels, and a rapid and secure access to hotel data for developers.
Please note that SnapShot is not able to support the candidate's relocation and visa process financially, but we can help with any paperwork required from the employer.