Head of Sales
in Tallinn, Estonia
Want to be the person who directly steers the growth of a company through a succesful sales strategy? We're eagerly waiting for your expertise and enthusiasm from our easygoing office in Estonia! Read more about Jobbatical
- Build and lead the B2B commercial team along with our own sales team
- Improve our sales strategy and modelling
- Mentor, manage and coach a team of account executives on closing deals
- Help with sales forecasting, and map and coordinate sales funnels
- Build a strong client management process
- Lead the A/B testing of outreach campaigns and track the results
- Be the account manager for Enterprise customers
- Help improve the packaging and communication of our services
- Manage inbound lead flow and sales processes
- Experiment, fine tune and continuously enhance the sales playbook
- Get hands-on with deals in the pipeline to create more wins
- You have successfully built up a sales process for an e-commerce business with a minimum of 10M USD in annual revenue.
- You have 5+ years of experience in B2B business development.
- You have experience in high-level corporate sales, preferably in the recruitment industry.
- You have previous experience in product marketing for an online e-commerce, recruiting or any other two-sided marketplace model.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You've worked with an international team and in some cases remote team members.
- Bonus if you have B2B business development experience in the online recruiting industry.
- Bonus if you have managed a team of 10+ people before.
- Experience as a co-founder of a startup or a very early employee is a definite plus!
- We'll offer you a competitive local salary.
- We'll cover the travel costs associated with your relocation, as well as your accommodation for the first month.
- Your health insurance will be covered.
Join us in Tallinn for a unique opportunity to coach and grow a successful sales team. As our awesome sales pro, you will become an expert in our products and inspire and mentor the team as well as work closely with the executive team to build a beyond the borders hiring platform.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to make a significant impact on the company’s growth trajectory: build and mentor a team, create an operational system and training program, implement key business metrics to optimize team productivity, and define and execute a strategy to beat targeted revenue goals.
We are an international team who occasionally go on retreats and/or gather at the office to chill. To learn more about us, here are some blog posts you can skim through: medium.com/jobbatical-blog/tagged/team
We hope to see you soon in Estonia!
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could take you to live in your dream city. People want to experience life and work on their own terms and join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world. We're a community of like-minded world travelers who believe in a fully connected world where the playing field is leveled and your merit doesn’t depend on your birthplace but on on the size of your dreams.
Our goal is to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.
Life at Jobbatical
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.