Chasen Logistics Services Ltd does not offer visa sponsorship
We are looking to fill this position in our offices in Bangkok, Thailand, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, and Penang, Malaysia.
Chasen Logistics Services Ltd
in Bangkok, Thailand
We're looking for a driven sales manager to achieve set sales targets and establish strong relationships with customer. You'll also be responsible for managing the accounts of existing clients and creating new sales accounts, as well as analyzing budgets, and determining ways to streamline and improve the sales process. Choose to work in Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh or Penang. Read more about Chasen Logistics Services Ltd
- Manage and achieve sales target set by the management.
- Develop strong relationships with assigned customers for a long lasting relationships.
- Analyze sales to understand customers in the assigned territory and establish a sales plan to grow the sales accounts.
- Manage daily sales operations; complaints, delivery of products and sales collections.
- Forecast and plan for new for new sales and business development.
- Monitor daily sales performance and client ordering status and remind regular clients if orders did not come in.
- Monitor the sales performance and provide feedback to management.
- Actively acquire market information, and feedback to management.
- Work with other departments to achieve service and product excellence in the market.
- Be responsible for management reporting and compliance matters.
- Lead corporate sales-related projects.
- Present sales presentations to customers.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and ensure expenses are budgeted and managed.
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate reporting officer or management.
- You have a degree/diploma in business/logistics/supply chain/or a related discipline.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of similar/related work experience.
- You have a proven track record of closing sales.
- An existing customer base will be advantageous.
- You are proactive and resourceful, and have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are able to travel with short notice, as and when required.
- You are willing to work outside office hours.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
About Chasen Logistics Services Ltd in Singapore
The Chasen Group traced its beginning all the way back to the 1990s when Mr Yap Koon Bee @ Louis Yap formed a partnership, Chasen Logistics Services, with two other partners to provide general logistics services such as the supply of labour for the stuffing and unstuffing of containers, packing and warehousing.
This business was formally incorporated as Chasen Logistics Services Pte Ltd ("CLSPL") in 1999 and the initial partnership was dissolved. In 2001, the labour supply business was discontinued to focus on the business of moving machinery and equipment for manufacturing companies and other businesses setting up operations in Singapore, relocating to new premises within Singapore as well as those moving their operations out of Singapore.
A significant milestone occurred in February 2007 when Chasen Holdings Limited was listed on the SGX-SESDAQ (now known as Catalist) via a reverse takeover of China Entertainment Sports Ltd.
Through the years, Chasen has expanded from being a specialist relocation solutions provider to a sponsored Catalist-listed Investment Holding Company on the Singapore Exchange. The Group businesses have since extend further up the supply chain to include third party logistics, technical and engineering services in Singapore, Malaysia, People’s Republic of China, Vietnam and Timor-Leste. The diversified revenue sources cover industries such as wafer fabrication, TFT display panel production, semi-conductor, chip testing & assembly, solar panel assembly, consumer electronics, telecommunications, marine, ordnance and construction sectors.
Yet another significant development happened when Chasen Holdings Limited was transferred from the Catalist to the Mainboard on the Singapore Exchange in February 2013.
Life at Chasen Logistics Services Ltd
Chasen has a team of competent and dedicated employees made up of professionals in marketing, project management, manufacturing, service operations and control as well as employees providing supporting functions and roles in the finance, procurement, customer service and administrative sections. The Group recognizes that employees are our most valued assets and we offer competitive remuneration package and career development opportunities to attract, retain and reward suitable and capable candidates who can add value to the growth of the organization.
We believe that an organization with strong corporate culture will produce capable and committed employees and we spare no effort in identifying and nurturing them.
In view that the Group is constantly on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join us as we expand our businesses in the region and globally, candidates can be assured of a wide range of career opportunities and challenges at Chasen and we invite you to explore the possibility of a career with us.