Account Development Manager
in Berlin, Germany
Join SnapShot as an account development manager in Berlin! If you take on this role, you will be responsible for establishing key relationships and using your outstanding communication skills to meet (and exceed) customers' expectations. Read more about SnapShot
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key business executives in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, marketing, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Use strong communication skills to engage in outbound calls targeting decision makers (hotel level)
- Use web presentation tools to deliver compelling demonstrations to prospective customers and track opportunities using Salesforce.com CRM
- Meet assigned targets for hotel acquisition & strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Oversee and/or deliver the initial onboarding of all assigned hotel accounts from the relevant data partner
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs
- Identify and grow opportunities within partnership (account) and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Create and maintain a schedule of all the events we will attend for the next 12/24 months
- Organize the speakers, materiel, schedules, set-up of the events
- Ensure our events are properly attended
- Work closely with advertising and marketing staff to promote the events
- Provide pictures, client feedback and event recaps for PR and media purposes
- Provide feedback to the speakers on what to do to improve the events
- You have 2 years of hotel experience or related account management/sales technology experience.
- Experience with solution selling or similar sales approaches is strongly preferred.
- You have an understanding of the hotel technology industry including data providers' business models.
- Knowledge of hotel revenue management, pricing and distribution would be an advantage.
- You have excellent spoken and written presentation skills.
- Native or near-native English plus one additional language would be ideal.
- Generous compensation package
- Join the hotel industry’s new standard in hotel data analytics
- A genuine startup experience in Europe’s start-up capital and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
We are building the SnapShot Marketplace, where a wide selection of hospitality solutions can be bought, built, and sold seamlessly. With only one login, hotels have access to a secure platform of ready-to-use, pre-integrated apps. Our marketplace is global, secure, and connected, and it utilizes the power of data of all sizes and sources, creating a step change for the entire hospitality industry. The marketplace is tied together by Fabric, a new hotel communication platform, which provides a central solution for all hotel user management and social interactions.
We'll trust you to convert partners' hotels onto the SnapShot platform with a high level of customer satisfaction. You will act as the main internal ambassador to represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
You'll interact with multiple resources in the business development and marketing organization to ensure consistency in message and dialogue. You'll also act as a liaison with customer support and implementation services and report into the business development director. If that sounds like the right kind of challenge for you, send us your application and let's talk!
About SnapShot in Berlin, Germany
Founded in 2013 in Zell-am-See, Austria, SnapShot is a hotel data company and marketplace for hotel applications, with offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the United States. In the last 12 months, SnapShot has signed 3,000 hotels to its platform, as well as 40+ data partners.
The SnapShot Marketplace offers a wide range of applications from SnapShot and third party developers. These include comprehensive hotel data analytics, easy-to-use budget control tools and a user-centric hotel communication/messaging service.
Acting as a hub for application developers needing to access and work with hotel data for applications and hotels needing secure, integrated applications, SnapShot is a unique resource in the industry, allowing a fast and efficient access to technology for hotels, and a rapid and secure access to hotel data for developers.
Please note that SnapShot is not able to support the candidate's relocation and visa process financially, but we can help with any paperwork required from the employer.
Moving to Germany
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Germany within 14-60 working day. If you need a visa to enter Germany, the visa processing time will be added to that.