Jobbatical covers visa and immigration paperwork, as well as relocation costs associated with this role
You can choose whether to work remotely or relocate to our offices in Singapore or Tallinn, Estonia. If you choose to relocate for this job, Jobbatical takes care of the work visa and residence permit associated with moving to Europe. We also pay for relocation costs such as round-trip flights and one month's accommodation in your new city. If you choose to work in Singapore, you must be a citizen or permanent resident.
Jobbatical is looking for a visionary product manager determined to turn big ideas into working products. Whether you join our team in Singapore or Tallinn (or remotely), one thing is for certain: you're about to revolutionize the way highly skilled professionals are hired around the world. Read more about Jobbatical
- Build the future of Jobbatical by owning the product's success in collaboration with other teams.
- Take business goals and establish baseline metrics that define success within the Jobbatical product experience.
- Establish a product-based strategy to achieve the company's defined metrics of success.
- Divide Jobbatical’s overall strategy into a tactical achievement plan, aligned with best practices and complete with deadlines, milestones, and technical specs.
- Effectively communicate the overall strategy and tactics to everyone at the company, from senior leadership to engineers.
- Turn complex ideas into clear feature specs that take into account design, engineering and business factors.
- Plan and allocate resources across the company in a timely manner.
- Motivate, empower and work with designers, engineers and other team members to create, maintain and optimize product features.
- Interface with squads, teams and the rest of the company to communicate project progress.
- Test and troubleshoot product features, from user experience to tracking, before they go into production.
- Ensure product launches go smoothly.
- Measure and document the successes and/or failures of each feature launch.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in product management, product creation, and the international jobs market as a whole.
- Strong design and technical knowhow to the equivalent of 3+ years as a designer or developer.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Fluency with toolsets such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Looker and Segment.
- Native-level English proficiency.
- Strong writer and public speaker in front of peers and senior groups.
- Experience scaling a product to hundreds of thousands of users.
- Significant exposure to software development processes and/or a degree in a technical discipline such as computer science, engineering, math or statistics.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hardware budget for a computer, keyboard, mouse, monitor and headphones
- Monthly cell phone service costs.
- Monthly allowance for books, Uber or Grab, and sports.
- Relocation package, including international travel costs and one month of accommodation while you settle into your new apartment.
- Health insurance and parental leave
- Two all-expenses-paid conferences per year.
- Work visa and legal residency sponsorship to Singapore or Tallinn, Estonia (EU).
- Flexible work environment with remote work capabilities
- 28 days of paid vacation.
Jobbatical is looking for a product manager to drive the success of our two-sided marketplace. If you join our team, you will use your design and technical knowhow to reinvent the way businesses and governments connect with highly skilled professionals around the world.
In this role, you will ideate, validate, and collaborate with teams to build solutions that improve Jobbatical. To do this, you must be able to turn data into actionable insights that drive product decisions.
You will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, marketing, legal, and other cross-functional team members to launch new features. You will also be responsible for measuring and optimizing parts of the product experience.
If you are eager to work with an international team at a fast-growing startup, this role is for you.
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together.
Our international job platform connects globally minded companies with ready-to-relocate tech, business and creative talent—people like you. We believe in a fully connected world where your career success is decided by your skill and ambition, not your birthplace.
Our goal is to encourage employers to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skills for the job, and we take our own advice: we don’t discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that has nothing to do with the role you'll be filling.
Founded in 2014 by three Estonians, we’ve since grown into a global team of 35+ aspiring world-changers from 16+ nationalities.
Life at Jobbatical
These are the values that guide us:
Start with why. We don’t do things for the sake of having something to do. Keeping the “why” of our actions in mind helps us stay focused on the things that matter.
Don’t wait to be asked. (Make it happen.) We’re not here to sit around and wait for orders. We have ideas and bring them to life.
Go beyond yourself. Comfort zones are great. We love waving at them as we leave them behind.
Choose difficult truths over comforting lies. Saying yes to everything is easy. But many of the most fruitful and necessary conversations are uncomfortable.
Be bold, stay humble. We’re not afraid to take risks and make mistakes to build what we believe in. And we know the world doesn’t owe us anything.
Moving to Singapore
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can get your employment pass as soon as within 7 days of arrival to Singapore, or a maximum of 31 days. If you require a visa to enter Singapore, allow for an added time of approximately 2 weeks for visa processing.