Icefire offers visa sponsorship
This job listing is a part of the Career Hunt 2019 campaign. Career Hunt rockets your IT-career straight to the Nordic tech-hub – Estonia. Apply, because the TOP 25 candidates around the world will be flown to Estonia for a tech-tour, given the chance to meet the biggest IT-wonders and get VIP-shortcuts for job interviews in selected companies! Read more at careerhunt.eu
in Tallinn, Estonia
At Icefire, you'll get the opportunity to work on challenging projects in the banking and financial services area - from idea development to launch. You will work with everything from front- and back-end, to Devops. We work on different projects for different clients all around the world, so don't worry if you get tired of one project, there is always a new and exciting one just around the corner. Read more about Icefire
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle from software design and choosing the right technologies to testing and support.
- Take responsibility for the development of various solutions.
- Focus on quality and performance.
- Engage with your team and customers.
- You have experience working with Java and frameworks like Spring.
- You have experience in front-end libraries and frameworks like React and Angular.
- You have good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- You have experience with cloud solutions like Amazon (AWS), Azure and Kubernetes.
- You have experience with microservices architecture.
- You have experience with different database technologies like PostgreSQL and Redis.
- You have the attitude and mindset to learn and acquire new skills - even if you do not possess all the listed skills, your motivation to acquire them is what we value.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, sciences or IT.
- Experience leading a team.
- Project management skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Extra vacation and a yearly bonus.
- Health and sports benefits.
- Plenty of team events, including team trips abroad.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and other benefits.
- Possibility to change and grow in your position.
- A team of hard-working, talented and supportive professionals.
- Work that is challenging and rewarding.
- Flexible working hours.
About Icefire in Tallinn, Estonia
Icefire designs and builds transformative technologies for banks and fintech companies. We simplify and automate complicated processes, replacing tedium with meaningful work fit for humans.
The state-of-the-art technology created by Icefire is behind many Nordic banks and fintechs, we are also behind the innovative digital solutions of the Estonian tax system, recognised as the best in the OECD.
Life at Icefire
Working at Icefire will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in an award-winning Nordic financial technology powerhouse, by solving complex business challenges with elegance.
The Icefire team is made up of 100 wonderfully talented professionals and we are very proud of our 50/50 ratio of men and women. In our daily work, we keep two things to a minimum - hierarchy and bureaucracy. We encourage independent decision-making and taking initiative. We are also fans of interdisciplinarity - this means that our developers understand the business and analysts are familiar with the newest technologies.
If you see complex challenges as ways to evolve and grow. If you are interested in the fintech sector. If you want to build the world’s most modern banking and financial systems. Join us!
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.