Digital Product Manager
Dialog Innovation Ventures
in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Do you have experience in product development, payments integration, and user experience design? Are you looking for a way to put all that experience to good use? This team in Malaysia is looking for a seasoned product manager! Read more about Dialog Innovation Ventures
- Using innovative concepts and solutions, determine product strategy and vision
- Build and present end-to-end executive product updates inclusive of current production metrics, new feature delivery planning, and financial forecasting
- Provide clear vision and scope documentation, use cases, workflows, wireframes, design and product requirements, and other materials needed to support UX design and development
- Track and analyze metrics compared to industry benchmarks, publish reports on product performance, trends and risks/opportunities for both short and long term
- Lead integration of all efforts for implementation of Digital initiatives
- Assess customer needs and pain points to build products, tools, and technology to address problems and improve the overall customer experience
- Facilitate and lead strategy/concept/requirements sessions with technology partners
- Must be able and comfortable with communicating at both a detailed and executive level for strategic and tactical items
- Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives
- Bachelor's degree (exposure to computer science, engineering, or related technical field a plus)
- 8+ years of product management experience
- 4+ years of experience with Digital Wallets, Payments and Network Tokenization
- Ability to think strategically and develop roadmap for products and services
- Ability to deliver flawless products and integrated customer experiences
- Experience bringing together and building cross functional delivery teams
- Ability to solve complex problems and develop solutions and communicate to the organization in an actionable manner
- Ability to develop business cases with operational and financial metrics to justify projects
- Ability to analyze product operational, marketing, and financial data and develop programs that enhance profitability
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Ability to clearly communicate at all levels of the organization, including executive management
- Strong leadership, communication, and prioritization skills
- Collaborative, with flexibility of working with different teams
- Strong grasp of new technologies, competitive landscapes, marketplace, and the banking regulatory environment
- Bonus: Experience with agile product development techniques and continuous integration philosophies and practices for speed to market
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits!
In this role, you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing digital services for a financial inclusion platform.
You will help drive and define the Digital product roadmap for Network Tokenization, Digital Wallet integration, and other financial services through your experience in product development, payments integration, and user experience design. You should have a demonstrated track record of supporting successful product releases in the digital ecosystem. We'll trust you with the responsibility of leading the business product and engineering teams to execute the product roadmap. That means you have to be comfortable working in teams with members across multiple disciplines.
This job is for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, outstanding analytical and research skills, and a passion for emerging digital technologies. In addition to being a seasoned, well-trained professional, you should be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence and collaborate closely with technology leaders and internal stakeholders.
Does that sound like you? Are you ready for your next big challenge? Send us your application today!
About Dialog Innovation Ventures
in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Dialog Innovation Ventures (DIV) is a new startup that builds technology for the financial inclusion space in Southeast Asia and SaaS solutions for enterprises.
DIV is part of Dialog Group Berhad (DGB). Founded in 1984, DGB has been known for excellence in the delivery and execution of projects and services in the oil and gas, and petrochemical industries. The individual and collective expertise of our 2,200+ employees in 9 countries allows us to provide extensive specialist knowledge in a variety of disciplines in the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. DIALOG Group is listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange and has a market capitalisation of about RM 10 billion as of May 2017.
We're now looking for ambitious, hardworking and intelligent people from the payments industry and/or SaaS to join our team.