Senior Business Intelligence Manager
in Berlin, Germany
It's time for you to help the bonify team make a splash in the FinTech industry. All you have to do is take their business intelligence systems to the next level. Challenge accepted? Read more about bonify
- Cooperate with IT to set up and further develop the BI landscape
- Conceptualize and structure data requirements and define data gathering processes and data warehousing structures
- Implement regular and ad hoc analyses of user behavior, conversion, and economics of products and product features
- Derive recommendations for marketing and product development
- Passion for data and analysis
- A good understanding of product economics and user behavior
- Knowledge of BI infrastructure (such as Piwik, Flurry, ETL tools, SQL/data warehouse)
- Experience with BI/data visualization tools (such as QlikView, Looker, BI360, Tableau, SSRS)
- Experience with in-product A/B testing and relevant tools
- Hands-on mentality and the drive to take ownership and find the best solutions as quickly as possible
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- We will offer you a relocation package.
- You'll work in a thrilling and flexible environment in the heart of Berlin.
- We'll provide the coaching and training you need to do your best work.
Want to help us democratize finance and credit scoring in Europe? Join our amazing team in Berlin as a senior business intelligence manager! In this role, you will be responsible for the development and execution of our BI systems.
As part of our interdisciplinary and international founding team, taking responsibility from day one, you'll be helping us shape our future. If that sounds good to you, send your application (including your earliest possible start date) our way!
About bonify in Berlin, Germany
bonify, a Berlin-based FinTech startup, enables customers to benefit from their credit scoring and financial data. We give customers free and easy access to their credit score and let them upload additional relevant data. Then, we offer tools and personalized recommendations to help optimize our customers' financial situation.
Our strong team with diverse experience (McKinsey & Company, Zalando, B2B web services) is creating an innovative solution to drastically improve the way we deal with our personal finances and profit from our data.
Moving to Germany
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Germany within 14-60 working day. If you need a visa to enter Germany, the visa processing time will be added to that.