Software Systems Architect
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
MYJAR offers visa sponsorship
MYJAR will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
We're looking for a software systems architect to join our team in Tallinn. We are fun to work with and offer a challenging environment where you can develop your skills and knowledge! Read more about MYJAR
- You have a few years’ experience in a similar architect role, or at least 7 years’ experience in a senior/lead software engineering role.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- You have hands-on knowledge of modern programming languages and tools - Node.js is required. PHP recommended.
- You have working knowledge of Agile software development processes, and of the latest developments in software and systems design approaches and patterns.
- You have experience designing and implementing scalable service-oriented, product aligned architectures, optimal data models on relational and document databases, and microservice systems using public cloud tools and services.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- We have a squad-based team structure and work in small, autonomous, cross-functional teams.
- We offer plenty of opportunities to apply your knowledge and learn about new technologies as you work.
- We have an international team of friendly people from over 10 different nationalities.
- We have a fully-stocked kitchen, as well as many health and wellness benefits.
In this role you will be interacting with stakeholders to ensure the architecture meets their requirements. You will be defining, documenting and communicating architecture, including deployment and maintenance, providing input and advice on tools, environments and products, and performing due diligence and analysis on third-party service providers. You will also be monitoring implementation and making sure that the architecture is implemented correctly, resolving technical problems and disputes around architecture and performing regular architecture reviews and planning new architecture integration.
About MYJAR in Tallinn, Estonia
MYJAR is a new kind of financial services company, designed for today’s customers. We help people manage their finances by providing responsible short-term loans to reliable borrowers.
Our business began in 2008 and since our inception, we have provided loans with a value of GBP 350M in the UK. Following authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority, MYJAR is growing very quickly and needs a talented team of specialists to achieve our ambitious goals.
If you are interested in building your career with a dynamic innovative team and strong international investors, this is the right place for you. At MYJAR we work a little differently from other financial service companies. We are committed to providing small amounts of credit responsibly to reliable customers. We treat our customers with respect and appreciate that we exist because of them. We are currently a business of 200 people and operate from offices in the City of London, Jersey, and run a technology, development and customer service center in the vibrant city of Tallinn.
Life at MYJAR
Want to know more about life at MYJAR? You can read more about us on the Jobbatical blog bit.ly/2prowe8
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.