Data Science Team Leader
Global Gaming offers visa sponsorship
Global Gaming will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
As the data science team leader, you will build the team and infrastructure that will support our journey towards becoming an organisation where data driven insights will allow everyone to make better, quicker and more confident decisions. Read more about Global Gaming
- Identify and evaluate needs throughout the organisation and identify how you can help us improve our players’ experience.
- Develop a strategy for the data science team in cooperation with management and stakeholders from the organisation.
- Define the resources needed to build an exceptional team to solve Global Gaming needs and implement the strategy for your team.
- Build efficient analytical and data solutions that support Global Gaming’s goals.
- Continuously work to improve existing tools and services, and identify new and innovative approaches or tests to run.
- Work closely with marketing, retention, product development and management to improve decision making.
- Present new findings and tools to stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- You have at least 3 or more years’ experience in a similar role.
- You have a degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or similar.
- You have knowledge of data warehousing concepts, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytical tools, environments and data structures.
- You have advanced statistical modelling and data analysis skills.
- You have strong knowledge of MongoDB and SQL.
- You have good communication and leadership skills.
- You have knowledge of machine learning algorithms and related practices.
- You have experience with data visualisation tools.
- You have previous experience within iGaming, social gaming, mobile gaming or similar.
- Up to 450 EUR health reimbursement a year.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- Travel insurance.
- Healthy & unhealthy snacks available.
At Global Gaming we are setting up a data science team that will assist colleagues throughout the company in making better decisions based on data driven insights and help improve our business and the experience of our players. Your team will also help improve our services and help deliver a world class experience across all our products and markets.
Where will you and your teams output be visible?
Everywhere! Global Gaming aims to deliver the very best user experience to our users, and you and your team will be the voice of our users and of our users behaviour and needs.
Through the design and development of complex models and algorithms, you and your team will refine our interaction with users and improve our product road maps by bringing high quality data and fresh perspectives into the heart of decision making across the organisations; from marketing to retention, from product development to management.
You and your fellow team members will be the favourite colleagues of your passionate and eager-to-improve future colleagues at Global Gaming. We imagine that this will be a journey that starts with ”simple” actionable solutions that solve tactical needs and identify the strategic direction for your team's efforts. It will develop into better analysis of player data, developing and testing hypothesises, identifying trends and developing better player insights.
Your team will continue to provide ever more complex and precise algorithms that continuously improve the business and decision making, before you integrate machine learning and complex data-based decision making processes as a key part of our user experience and business development.
But then again, this journey will be defined by you, in cooperation with Global Gaming’s strategy and management, so why don’t you tell us how you see this journey and this role below!
About Global Gaming in Malmö, Sweden
Global Gaming is a growing gaming operator with a strong foothold in the Nordic region who offers innovative, secure and high-quality gaming services to B2B and B2C sites and their players through our proprietary platform.
The B2C sites run by Global Gaming include Netticasino.com, Koti Kasino and Viking Slots as well as the new kid on the block, Ninja Casino, that utilises the bespoke Global Gaming payment solution integration that simply requires a deposit via a player’s bank for the entire gaming experience to run smoothly, efficient and secure.
Life at Global Gaming
We aim to employ and improve specialized staff, who wants to offer an innovative and safe gaming experience for our customers in their local language.
The Global Gaming Group currently employs staff at three main locations in Malmö, Tallinn and Malta.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.