Sales Development Representative
Jobbatical offers visa sponsorship
Jobbatical will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Our sales team is growing and ready to welcome an enthusiastic and result-oriented sales development rep. If you're all about generating leads and love venturing outside of your comfort zone, this is the job for you! Read more about Jobbatical
- Identify and research companies to target in the marketplace
- Use effective email tactics to reach key contacts
- Initiate phone calls to prospective clients including VP's and C-level executives
- Build a strong sales opportunity pipeline for our account executives
- Successfully manage and overcome objections
- Meet or exceed your targets for qualified sales opportunities
- Be disciplined in maintaining sales activity and capturing all customer information in our sales CRM
- You have 2+ years of relevant lead generation or sales experience.
- You're familiar with state-of-the-art sales tools (CRMs, Keynote/PPT…).
- Your English is great in speech and in writing.
- You love venturing out of your comfort zone.
- Knowledge of sales processes and international sales
- Knowledge of recruiting, HR tech, and e-commerce
- We will offer you an attractive salary.
- Your relocation package will include a visa and work permit. We'll also cover your international travel costs.
- We'll cover your accommodation costs for your first month in Tallinn.
- Working in our spacious office in Tallinn's coolest hipster-approved district, you'll enjoy a fully stocked fridge, a casual environment, fun outings, weekly team lunches... And a swing. We have a swing. We also brew our own kombucha. His name is Bob.
We're looking for a sales development rep to work with us to seek out prospective clients and build a strong pipeline for our account executives.
Result-oriented and self-motivated. Outgoing and organized. Able to get your head around both technical and business concepts. Does this sound like you so far? OK, good. Let's keep going...
You're disciplined, with outstanding communication skills. You understand that sales is a numbers game that requires setting clear daily goals and meeting them. What's that? You fit this description perfectly? That's awesome! Take a look at the tasks and requirements we have in mind, and send your application our way!
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could take you to live in your dream city. People want to experience life and work on their own terms and join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world. We're a community of like-minded world travelers who believe in a fully connected world where the playing field is leveled and your merit doesn’t depend on your birthplace but on on the size of your dreams.
Our goal is to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.
Life at Jobbatical
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.