Customer Support Agent
Monese offers visa sponsorship
Monese will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Do you speak multiple languages and want to use your skills on a daily basis? Do you enjoy interacting with and helping others, and also want to be part of building something truly meaningful in the financial sector? Well, we might just have the right opportunity for you, as we are looking for French, German, Portuguese or Romanian speaking Customer Support Agents. Read more about Monese
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You speak some other European language, especially French, German, Portuguese or Romanian.
- You have previous experience in customer support.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You are fast, efficient, patient and positive.
- You are solution-oriented and never give up in the face of a challenge.
- You are tech savvy and a quick learner.
- You enjoy communicating with people and helping them.
- You understand that customer service is the voice of our company.
- Quick typing.
- Previous experience in the financial sector.
- You have travelled the world or lived abroad.
Compensation & Benefits
- Stock options and a competitive salary.
- Indoor and outdoor Moneser’s sports activities.
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues.
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well.
- Work with an international team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks.
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible.
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese, as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company.
We're looking for someone either mid-level or senior, comfortable with working in shifts or even looking for an opportunity to work during evenings or weekends.
Our customers are everything to us, so we always want to make them feel welcome, accepted and treated with love and respect. You will be the voice of our company, communicating with customers mainly via chat and email. You will be assisting the customers with their account opening, troubleshooting any issues they may encounter and answering general enquiries about our service. Expect lots of brief, fast interactions per day and some longer troubleshooting.
About Monese in London, United Kingdom
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
Monese serves hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and we are adding new services on a regular basis.
Our fast-growing team is located in London (UK), Tallinn (Estonia) and Lisbon (Portugal). By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share the belief in our mission of making banking available to everybody. We’re not just a start-up with an idea; we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.
Life at Monese
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.