Mooncascade offers visa sponsorship
This job listing is a part of the Career Hunt 2019 campaign. Career Hunt rockets your IT-career straight to the Nordic tech-hub – Estonia. Apply, because the TOP 25 candidates around the world will be flown to Estonia for a tech-tour, given the chance to meet the biggest IT-wonders and get VIP-shortcuts for job interviews in selected companies! Read more at careerhunt.eu
in Tallinn, Estonia
It is not a secret, everyone knows that you are a front-end god. Others merely adopted React, you were born in it, moulded by it. You have never looked back at ES5 after you saw ES6 and you think everyone else should do the same. Redux and Sagas are your strongest allies. Read more about Mooncascade
- You have professional experience in at least one of the following - React, Angular or VueJS.
- You have solid CSS skills with knowledge in its latest features, best practices and tools.
- You have the ability to work independently.
- You have a product mindset.
- You are a team player.
- You have good communication skills.
- Experience with different tools related to CI.
- Experience with unit testing and tools/technologies related to it.
- Experience setting up a modern project from scratch and build tools.
- Knowledge of project generation tools and when to use them.
- Familiarity with Scrum.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for self-development (conferences, training, personal growth sessions).
- Joint team activities and summer and winter days with families.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- A top-notch laptop.
About Mooncascade in Tallinn, Estonia
Mooncascade is the leading Estonian software and product development company founded by four software engineers, including two former Skype engineers. Embedded within the DNA of the company is a software engineering culture that is used to handling a complex set of platforms and architectural nuances.
We are focused on work that requires sharp focus, agility and an attitude of getting things done, even when faced with the most puzzling challenges. Working closely together with our customers, we create solutions that match our clients’ business goals and which have high usability, security, stability and scalability.
Having emerged from the country that has the most start-ups per capita in the world has its advantages. We are the chosen partner for aggressive growth phase start-ups, both regionally and in Western Europe. We are also brought in when a large corporation sets up an innovation arm and requires work from an agile and innovative team of software development experts.
Life at Mooncascade
Our team is open-minded, hungry for innovation and eager to create smart, technical solutions. We enjoy working with the best clients and in a fun environment. These values have made us the fastest growing mobile and web development company in the region.
If you want to be on the frontline of agile development and work on a variety of innovative projects, then this is the place to be!
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.