in Brussels, Belgium
Are you ready to dive into an Agile environment, interacting day-to-day with various programming languages and infrastructure? Then don't look any further – this company in Belgium offers you all the challenges of leading a capable tech team. Read more about D-Sight
- Actively take part in and lead the software development activity and quality assurance process
- Lead product planning by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives – you will work closely with the business development team to design, plan, and develop the platform
- Build and manage the roadmap and development plan; create timelines for delivery
- Ensure technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective way
- Work with outside developers; hire and lead in-house development team and support personnel
- Translate business requirements into robust software features
- Put in place a strong test-driven development process
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to investors, partners and stakeholders
- Be a key player in ramping up and building our tech team
- Knowledge of project management best practices, with an emphasis on lightweight processes (Agile, Scrum, Lean)
- Able to code and lead team of developers within our technical environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
- Strong oral/written English language skills
- Results-oriented, with an ability and flexibility to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Preferred experience managing large-scale web development initiatives
- Preferred experience developing and leading a team
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!
We need someone passionate, brilliant and driven to take the lead in all things tech at D-Sight, particularly in the development of our software platform. You'll shape our technology vision and act as our IT team's leader.
Your greatest responsibility as our CTO will be to deliver a top-notch tool to our customers and make the solution stand out in the market. You will also take the lead in designing and building a solid operational foundation which will enable us to continue our growth.
Below are some details about our technical environment:
Back-end: Ruby on Rails
Front-end: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap
Database: MySQL, Redis
Infrastructure: Linode, Apache, AWS
Other (we use state-of-the-art products and processes):
Source Control: Git
in Brussels, Belgium
We are a small, young and dynamic company, looking for the most passionate colleagues to help us produce the best project prioritization and selection tool on the market. We combine the best of the startup scene (dynamism, atmosphere and opportunities) with the corporate world (as a small company we work with large business customers). You will be rewarded in function of your added value and profile, and will start having a major visible impact on the company straight away. Get in touch to join us!