Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley is looking for an advertising specialist to run their digital campaigns. You will be responsible for creating and implementing advertising strategies, as well as managing and optimizing existing campaigns. Are you up for the challenge? Pack your bags and head for Kuala Lumpur! Read more about Mindvalley
- Manage and optimize existing Adwords, YouTube, Facebook, Bing campaign components (including ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, keyword research)
- Create and implement advertising strategies including keyword research and analysis
- Analyze performance of advertising campaigns and compile internal reports and strategies to boost ROI
- Work with the latest beta trials, cutting-edge technology and leading experts in the advertising field
- Track several different websites’ trends, stats, and traffic flow for improving performance and quality score
- Discover breakthrough ideas in the world of paid advertising and help implement them in our various advertising channels
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment and put your skills to the test, working with a team of highly skilled individuals
- You have at least one year of practical advertising experience (or something closely related).
- You pay attention to details.
- You just love competitive strategy games (after all, getting to the top of Google is one big game).
- You like to set up and follow systems and processes to crush it (the game is too competitive to just wing it) and you might just call Excel your best friend.
- You love looking at stats and trends but also testing your creativity when it comes to writing ad copy.
- You are extremely organized and have brilliant English.
- A background in PPC or other sources of online traffic is a plus but not required.
- In addition to your salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- We take regular trips to a paradise island.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- We'll give you a Macbook, which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
Google Banners? Facebook Ads? CPC? Landing pages? ROI? Split testing? Do these terms get you excited? Do you enjoy running campaigns using bleeding-edge digital advertising technology? What if you’re given 9 to 10 digits' worth of advertising budget to hone your skills? Are you up for the challenge?
When applying, don't forget your resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, skills, and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Send us links to some of your work so we can see proof of your talents.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.