Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
TAIGER offers visa sponsorship
TAIGER will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
As a front-end engineer in TAIGER in Singapore, you will contribute to the development of innovative products based on state-of-the-art technologies. If you want to have a significant impact and are genuinely excited by an unstructured, fast-moving startup environment where your contribution matters, this is the job for you! Read more about TAIGER
- Use industry web standards to build solutions using semantic markup, templates (Handlebars) and SASS.
- Apply your strong understanding of all major browsers and special considerations required, catering to each browser to create consistent project outcomes.
- Design frameworks for user apps creations in line with the growing needs of the company.
- Assist in the development of applications and features for client project delivery and internal functions.
- Work comfortably with source version control software and package managers, and build-tools (Git, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack).
- Develop front-end pages demonstrating your expertise in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines.
- 3+ years of experience in professional software development.
- Proficiency in AngularJS 1.x.
- Strong understanding and experience in designing and using RESTful APIs to build single-page applications.
- Experience building user interfaces following component architecture.
- BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline (or equivalent), preferred.
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages.
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements.
- Familiarity or interest in AI, Semantic Technologies, NLP and search engines.
- Experience building hybrid mobile apps using the Ionic Framework/Cordova.
- Experience in web applications with ECMAScript 6+.
- Experience in any of the following: Vue.js, Angular, React.
- Experience working with backend built in Java EE and Spring Framework.
- An understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects in web application development.
- Working knowledge on software lifecycle management and code organization.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits, including TAIGER’s employee stock option scheme.
- Form partnerships with leading academics, institutions and organizations leading the drive within the Artificial Intelligence Industry.
- Be part of a hyper-growth company developing cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence technology.
- Enjoy a supportive and dynamic work environment with the ability to participate in high-level strategy and decision-making, as well as work on the ground to drive results.
TAIGER is looking for front-end engineers to join our engineering team and help us design and implement high-performing software. You should have a proven track record developing software for the web and hold a BSc, MSc or Ph.D. in computer science, engineering or another related field.
We are building a culture and team with those that are generally excited about the technology we are building and the problems we're solving. Is joining a growing team where your responsibilities have real potential to expand in scale and scope a compelling proposition to you? Then send in your application and let's talk!
TAIGER’s mission is to help organizations optimize operational efficiencies by automating complex cognitive tasks. TAIGER is the market leader and pioneer of Knowledge Worker Automation. Our solutions provide unparalleled accuracy in information extraction for industry leaders in financial services, and government.
We are chosen by market leaders around the world like Banco Santander, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA), Manulife, AIA Group, CEMEX, Repsol, Sony DADC, and Vodafone.
Our solutions are also fully accredited by IMDA Singapore, which expedites the procurement process for Singapore government agencies. Our past and existing government institutions include the Attorney-General’s Chambers, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Housing Development Board, the Ministry of Home Affairs, National Library Board, National Security Coordination Secretariat, Infocomm Media Development Authority and Singapore Tourism Board.
TAIGER is recognized as Gartner Cool Vendor in 2017 and has garnered awards and recognition from Citi, Red Herring, and many others for its achievements in redefining the future of artificial intelligence. TAIGER holds a number of patents in information access, and is a leading global education and training institution in artificial intelligence with its esteemed TAIGER ACADEMY.
TAIGER is formed by a passionate and talented team of computer scientists, engineers, and business specialists, including but not limited to, the following organizations: Accenture, Infosys, Koei Tecmo, McKinsey, Oracle, and UBS.
TAIGER is headquartered in Singapore with global offices in Hong Kong, Madrid, Mexico City, New York, and Sydney.
Life at TAIGER
We are committed to pursuing growth, and are looking for professionals who would like to take advantage of TAIGER’s momentum and play a key role in our ongoing success. If you are a dynamic professional who feels passionate about technology, enjoys working on challenging, cutting-edge technological projects, and are willing to do your best to make a vision come true, then we look forward to working with you.
Moving to Singapore
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can get your employment pass as soon as within 7 days of arrival to Singapore, or a maximum of 31 days. If you require a visa to enter Singapore, allow for an added time of approximately 2 weeks for visa processing.