Technical Support Advocate
Are you based in the U.S. or Canada and looking for a great team to join remotely? Today's your lucky day—Typeform is on the hunt for a tech-savvy support star to take care of their user base. Read more about Typeform
- With a focus on technical cases, you'll train, guide, and inspire users via email, social media, and chat.
- You'll troubleshoot and report issues in the platform to the engineering team, help stakeholders prioritize them, and craft alternative solutions or workarounds.
- A true team player, you'll constantly provide feedback to the product teams about feature requests, pain points, etc.
- You'll develop and maintain long-term relationships with users.
- You'll follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking.
- Help out with other duties, such as creating Help Center articles and tips.
- You have experience working remotely.
- You are a resident in USA or Canada.
- You have experience working in customer-facing roles within the SaaS industry.
- You have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Any other languages are a plus.
- You can diagnose and solve problems of varying complexity, with a customer-focused mindset.
- You're able to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- You have an engineering or web development background.
- You're familiar with the management side of social media, such as Twitter and Facebook.
- You have experience working with the following: customer support or CRM platforms (like Zendesk or Freshdesk), agile methodologies & tools (like JIRA or Confluence), and API's.
- Experience with Respond by Buffer or similar and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Apply, and let's talk about your salary and benefits!
Are you helpful by nature and always looking for the next problem to solve? Are you a great communicator comfortable talking tech? Do details matter to you? Are you self-motivated, driven, and ambitious? If so, it’s time we talked.
We’re growing fast and looking for a passionate and self-motivated technical support advocate to work remotely from USA or Canada. You’ll be joining our technical support team to be a true geek hero for our users and all your colleagues on the customer success team.
in Barcelona, Spain
When’s the last time you completed an online form that was fun? Audiences love Typeform because it’s intuitive, incredibly engaging, and dare we say, enjoyable to interact with. Because of this, Typeform gets completion rates up to 4x higher than regular old forms. This makes data collection a breeze for entrepreneurs, researchers, educators, event planners, and anyone interested in getting closer to their audience. Even non-techies can easily build beautiful surveys, registration forms, tests and quizzes, contests, tutorials, shopping carts, and contact forms. Yep, that’s right, no code required!
Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped. Typeform is a melting pot of nationalities. Every day we learn something new about somewhere new. Some of us are morning people, some of us are night owls. We focus on results, not what time you arrive.
Does that sound good to you? If you're the owner of an active brain, interesting thoughts,
and a good soul, we would like to hear from you.