Veriff offers visa sponsorship
This job listing is a part of the Career Hunt 2019 campaign. Career Hunt rockets your IT-career straight to the Nordic tech-hub – Estonia. Apply, because the TOP 25 candidates around the world will be flown to Estonia for a tech-tour, given the chance to meet the biggest IT-wonders and get VIP-shortcuts for job interviews in selected companies! Read more at careerhunt.eu
in Tallinn, Estonia
Veriff is an invisible digital guardian capable of converting physical identity to online (not quite as in the iconic "TRON" movie, but close enough) while verifying its validity. We want to help our partners build an onboarding process that helps ensure that the person on the other side of the device is the one they are claiming to be. Intrigued? Read more about Veriff
- Work on shortening the ID verifying process to a matter of seconds.
- Work on ensuring an ID is valid.
- Work on ensuring a person is real and is honest with us.
- Work on ensuring a person is the owner of the document.
- Build apps and services that scale and use the latest technology.
- You are experienced in front-end and/or back-end (Ruby (on Rails), Node JS, Python) development.
- You are familiar with PostgreSQL and can face UNIX command line like Ironman - with ferocity.
- You like microservices-based architecture that use RabbitMQ.
- You want to automate testing and CI/CD process using services like CircleCI or similar.
- You enjoy running everything in Docker and deploy to Kubernetes cluster.
- You have a habit of instrumenting your applications for easy monitoring.
- You are motivated and passionate about the startup, no-corporate-BS way of life.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in similar roles.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- Sports compensation up to 40 EUR/per month and 3 fully compensated health days.
- Great coffee and healthy snacks at the office.
- Training opportunities to develop your skills.
- Opportunity to work in an awesome (we really don't use this word lightly) up-and-coming company with a lot of career opportunities (Veriff is backed by investors such as Mosaic Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit).
- Generous stock option package.
- Fun team events.
About Veriff in Tallinn, Estonia
There's a new Veriff in town with a secure and hassle-free online identity verification solution that allows you to verify your identity without leaving your seat. Our innovative solution revolutionizes the way we use financial and other services.
Veriff is online identity verification with superpowers. Whether you’re offering your home to rent, hailing a taxi driver or buying something online – the people you trust with your home, safety, or property can be Veriffed by various platforms safely and seamlessly in seconds. Veriff’s customers include financial enterprises, marketplaces, sharing economy companies and e-commerce sites around the globe.
Our team consists of people who have built up Skype, TransferWise, Starship Technologies and Pipedrive. We're backed by investors of Instacart, Stripe, Airbnb, Slack, Dropbox, Snapchat and many other well-known companies.
Life at Veriff
We have always and will always take care of our staff, providing everybody with the perks that make it worthwhile to stay with Veriff. You’re exposed to the amazing people, great problem-solvers, and a culture that allows you to develop your career.
It goes without saying that everything we offer is in order to help you keep your focus on building the next worldwide identity gateway: a motivating salary, additional holidays, team events, compensation of sport expenses, and stock options.
We have a strong international team with people from all parts of the world. As our customers are global, internationalism and diversity in ideas and people is very important.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.