Customer Success Engineer
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mindvalley's customer support is the best around, and it just keeps getting better. They're now looking for someone with coding experience and excellent people skills to be a liaison between customer support and tech. Could that be you? Help this fantastic team find new ways of delighting customers in tropical Kuala Lumpur! Read more about Mindvalley
- Provide an amazing, personalized experience for each customer
- Apply the WOW philosophy and follow the Mindvalley communication standards
- Diagnose and solve day-to-day customer concerns and issues related to our platforms and tech
- Provide accurate data and feedback analysis to create better customer experiences with our tech
- Build and improve systems and processes related to tech support
- Ensure feedback flows to various teams at Mindvalley to improve our tech support
- Update and prepare tech-related content for our FAQs
- Execute tasks that require HTML/CSS coding
- Come up with ideas and solutions that will improve customer experience
- Innovate like crazy and make things happen with a team of talented individuals
- You're competent and comfortable with technology.
- You are a fantastic communicator in excellent written and spoken English.
- You know basic HTML & CSS.
- You're a resourceful problem solver.
- You have an innovative mind and a self-starter mindset.
- You work well as part of a team.
- You have a passion for personal development and Mindvalley’s content.
- You thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- You're motivated by communicating with customers and helping others all day, every day.
- In addition to your salary (starting at 4,000 MYR), you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- We take regular paradise island trips.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
- We'll give you a Macbook that you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
Ready to put the 'tech' in 'tech support'? With our detailed knowledge, Mindvalley's Customer Support Team isn't just serving information, but also making recommendations and advising our customers. We make sure that feedback flows to all teams. We analyze data and help ensure smooth customer journeys. If you join us as a support engineer, you'll be the bridge between Mindvalley's customers and our tech.
We're aiming to be the gold standard for customer support in the education industry. We’re psyched to say that we now regularly hit a 95% customer satisfaction in ratings according to Nicereply, and rank among the top companies worldwide that use this service.
Ready to join our awesome tribe? When you apply, make sure your resume is up to date. Include examples of work you're proud of so we can see proof of your talents. Please send us a video cover letter too—record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, skills, and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific!
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.