Supported by Work in Estonia
This job posting is a part of Work in Estonia campaign. Apply before September 23rd for an all-expenses paid trip to Estonia, where employers compete to hire and relocate you to the most digitally advanced country in the world. Finalists will be announced in early October!
in Tallinn, Estonia
Do you want to build web applications from scratch using React technology? We're looking for talented developers to join our front-end team. The front-end team’s client is a fast-growing multinational finance service provider and we need your help with various projects. Read more about Proekspert
- You'll be working on projects in the backlog including: new self-service web environments in multiple countries; new loan application web environments in multiple countries; integration of Instantor, Jumio, Netverify into loan application flow.
- You have experience with modern libraries and frameworks (Angular.js/React/Vue or any other MV* framework).
- You have experience in developing responsive web pages.
- You have experience in working with real API.
- You are able to display critical thinking and good attention to detail.
- You have a desire to find the best possible solutions.
- You are motivated, self-directed and proactive.
- You are agile at heart and have effortless verbal and written communication skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have prior working experience in the IT industry.
- A good level of other programming language skills (Java, SQL, Python).
- Knowledge of modern development technologies like Node.js.
- A degree in an IT-related field (or are still studying).
- You have something else really cool to show or tell us that we didn’t think of!
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- You’ll be working with the true black belts of the field in an ultra-flat organization. When things go well, we share our profits with our employees. We reward initiative with more than a smile. You'll also love our cozy working environment!
We work: in English, Scrum, with weekly sprints.
About Proekspert in Tallinn, Estonia
Proekspert simplifies life through information technology and user-centric design. We load machines with intelligence and combine high-end design with the utmost usability. We focus on securely interconnected smart devices, machines and robots, their human interfaces, and intelligent automation. We’re technology experts and product development partners who turn ideas into finished commercial products.
Based in Estonia, Europe’s hotbed for e-solutions, Proekspert has been the one behind the curtain for some of Europe and Scandinavia’s top products and services for 25 years. We specialize in web, data science, ML, AI, design and product development.
We bring ideas to life with tailor-made software solutions. When we shake hands on something, we get it done. We deliver. No nonsense.
Life at Proekspert
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
Game-changing products and strategies are built by multidisciplinary teams, which excel in business, design, and technical areas. We hail from the digital powerhouse of Estonia, the world leader in technology applied positively to human lives.
Proekspert is the place where businesses meet a unique combination of design thinking, 25 years of technology expertise, and cutting-edge ideas of data science. We have been creating solutions for IoT and Industry 4.0 long before they became trends.
How we work
We have battle-tested methods that can be easily adapted to the product development
processes of businesses. Our unique organizational structure means proactivity instead of over-management, synergy instead of dead weight, and fast delivery instead of time wasted.
We’re world changers, not code monkeys
Our products play a role in technologies that change the world. Proekspert team members create real solutions that simplify our complicated world. But don’t take our word for it. Check out our work.
You are your best own boss
Call it holacracy or call it flat, but it means we have no middle managers and you are part of the decisions. Organize your own work, choose your own tools, and communicate directly with your clients.
We share our profits
We share success through profit sharing for all and potential ownership for those who stick around. We pay sick leave even when the law says we don’t have to, plus we offer all the usual IT perks.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.