StudyPortals does not offer visa sponsorship
StudyPortals will not arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate or cover the associated costs.
in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Finding new services is in the StudyPortals DNA, and therefore we are expanding the team with a growth hacker. As a growth hacker, you love growing web-based services from the idea stage to reaching thousands of happy users. You are a smart creative person, who knows how to get things done. Read more about StudyPortals
- Product development: you enjoy working in a lean environment (build, measure, and learn).
- As a creator you are not hesitant to run a variety of tasks yourself, be it developing an MVP, partnership building, digging into complex Excel sheets or starting an email marketing campaign.
- Data analysis and research: you have a data-driven approach when it comes to deciding which direction a project should take and how to allocate people and resources. You prioritise based on anticipated impact and potential, substantiated by facts and figures.
- Online marketing: a good user base is key to success. You install and execute the right marketing strategy in collaboration with our marketing experts and external partners.
- Managing external resources: sometimes we work together with 3rd parties, like web development or online marketing agencies. You are responsible for managing these collaborations and making sure that our partners are delivering to our expectations.
- Expertise: you have done this before and you can show us that you turned web-based projects into a success.
- Analytical: you make decisions based on data (e.g. A/B tests) and know where to find the metrics you need by using SQL or scripting languages to gather all the data you need.
- Driven to make impact: motivated by ambitious targets and driven to excel them.
- Fluent in English (no Dutch required).
- Familiarity with the international student world or having lived abroad are plusses.
- Our mission and core values match your own and motivate you.
- Regular trainings and a personal development budget because personal growth is KEY!
- Apply and let's talk about your salary and benefits.
- 25 days paid leave.
- Reimbursement of your work-related travel costs.
- An attractive collective insurance package with IAK, covering public and private insurances from healthcare and home insurance to car and liability insurances!
- The opportunity to revolutionize the worldwide study-choice market.
- A great company environment that is serious about having fun with almost everything we do, including frequent memorable team events, table tennis, and more!
- Located in the vibrant Strijp-S area in Eindhoven. An exciting hub of entrepreneurship, technology and design, just 10 minutes from the city centre and 15 minutes from the airport.
As a member of our LABs team you will be in charge of growing study abroad-related web-services from MVP to successful implementations, including having a great business plan.
You are eager to really understand the needs of international students and turn these insights into a great product. It’s the great user feedback and the visitor graph pointing upwards that gets you out of bed every morning.
Do you have a proven track record of executing successful web-based projects, for example in an internet start-up? Are friends maybe referring to you as a growth hacker? Do you recognise yourself in the profile below? Then you are the perfect candidate for this position!
About StudyPortals in Eindhoven, Netherlands
StudyPortals is a fast-growing online platform where students can find and compare their education options internationally.
Our mission is to empower the world to choose education. We focus on quality from both a student as well as a university perspective: offering the best information for students, and low-effort, cost-effective, and result-based marketing for universities.
Over 2,450 universities participate across 67 countries, creating transparency across 117,000+ study programmes. We have a large global visitor base of over 19 million visits every year.
The StudyPortals team now consists of over a hundred and seventy people worldwide from 35 different nationalities, and we're expecting to grow the team to about 200 people in the upcoming year. StudyPortals proudly ranks 18th in the 2015 Employee satisfaction ranking, an annual survey carried out by SatisAction and the NRC. Our HQ is located in Eindhoven, in the iconic Klokgebouw, at Strijp-S, a hub of entrepreneurship, technology, and design. We also have operations in Boston, Melbourne, Manchester, Stockholm and Bucharest.