Regional Sales Director/Manager
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Athena Dynamics offers visa sponsorship
Athena Dynamics will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
Do you have a solid sales track record? We're looking for a motivated and passionate regional sales director to join our team in Singapore. You'll be responsible for driving, growing and meeting sales targets for cyber security (SecOps) and IT Operational (ITOps) Management products and services in key sectors and new markets in Singapore and the region. Read more about Athena Dynamics
- Initiate and manage the complete sales cycle from opportunity sensing, sourcing and qualifications to proposal and tender development with official partners and resellers.
- Recommend best practices in the above indicated areas, including the initiation, selection and management of the roll-out of an effective CRM platform.
- You have a proven sales track record in selling to government, Critical-Info-Infrastructure (CII) and large organizations in the APAC region, and have senior level contacts.
- You have at least 5-10 years of enterprise IT infra-structure or security-related sales leadership experience.
- You have a good understanding of today’s cyber threat landscape and are able to recommend accurate and effective products and services to counter them.
- You have experience in selling into the financial, healthcare, energy, public and private sectors.
- You have a flexible start-up/“creator”/open mind-set, and are especially resourceful and “hungry” in the creation of new, viable propositions that are fundamentally differentiated from the markets.
- You are a well-natured, results-oriented, self-motivating, self-driven team player and target achiever.
- You have strong experience in consultative sales, either independently or by leveraging available and accessible technical resources to sense and develop new businesses.
- You are a natural with presentations, requirement gathering, project scoping, relationship nurturing and fulfilling deliverables in a professional manner.
- You have a solid sales track record, with strong consultative sales strategies in closing mid to large enterprise sales opportunities, each ranging from USD 200K to more than USD 1m.
- You have a strong business acumen and personal integrity, and are able to assist the company efficiently in the pursuit of new markets and new propositions.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
About Athena Dynamics in Singapore
Backed by Singapore SGX main-board listed company BH Global Corporation Ltd, Athena Dynamics sources and distributes proven technologies to Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. The company focuses on Cyber Security, especially in Critical Information Infra-structure Protection and Enterprise IT Operation Management Products and Services. These hand-picked products and services are those which have already done well in their countries of origins and have yet to gain sufficient traction and branding overseas. This is achieved via our local offices in the countries of sourcing, via a stringent due diligence framework prior to representing them as the exclusive distributor and developing the channel structures in Singapore and the region.
Since its inception in mid-2014, Athena Dynamics has been awarded classified projects in the public sector and critical projects to protect sensitive digital assets in the private sectors. With that, and coupled with its strong credentials in enterprise IT operation management, the company poises to introduce more uniquely differentiated products and services to effectively protect digital assets which traditional methods fail to fulfil.
Moving to Singapore
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can get your employment pass as soon as within 7 days of arrival to Singapore, or a maximum of 31 days. If you require a visa to enter Singapore, allow for an added time of approximately 2 weeks for visa processing.