Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
If you're passionate about in-house video production, quick on your feet and ready to make things happen, then this video producer role is for you! You will get to work with and contribute to our talented films team in order to take our in-house production to the next level. Read more about Mindvalley
- Ensure all project timelines are managed and visible to all stakeholders.
- Manage the team’s video project backlog and pipeline (based on available resources), release calendar, and the team’s vacation calendar.
- Facilitate the scrum process for the entire team.
- Work very closely with associate producers and video editors, and maintain a good working relationship with other Mindvalley teams and contractors.
- Oversee and innovate our in-house production process.
- Manage changes and requirements for every Mindvalley film project (e.g. managing communication and expectations, renegotiating timelines, and similar tasks).
- Process orders to purchase all necessary materials and equipment.
- Manage the pipeline for all video projects.
- Evolve according to the needs of the team and the company.
- You have at least 2 years' experience in production management or a related field (preference for video production).
- You have a strong background in project management.
- You are process-oriented.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are confident and an excellent communicator.
- You are a strong team player.
- You have people management skills/experience (managing artists/editors/clients).
- You have experience with production management tools and platforms.
- Previous experience in running a video department or similar.
- Scrum Methodology certification and experience is a very strong plus.
- A strong interest in personal development and education.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's talk about your salary.
- Work in an office that was voted one of the top ten "Coolest Offices in the World" in an Inc Magazine audience poll, and a 6 time winner of the "World's Most Democratic Workplace Award."
- Flexible working hours, which fit into your life as you want them to.
- You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere, which you can apply to your own projects.
We're looking for an energetic and process driven individual to help us coordinate, measure and maintain all aspects of our in-house video team. It is important that you are a quick-learner and a people person, as this position will require both excellence in attitude and aptitude.
Since this is a video producer position, we'd like you to record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube! Highlight your passions, your skills, and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.
Also include any additional links to your portfolio if you have one, so we can see proof of your talents!
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.