Chief Marketing Officer
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
LeapIN offers visa sponsorship
LeapIN will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
We’re currently looking to reshape LeapIN’s marketing and take our revenue growth to the next level. You, as the chief marketing officer, will be responsible for the creation of innovative marketing strategies that will build our brand, leading to increased revenue, awareness and relevance among the target audience. Read more about LeapIN
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have a bachelor's degree in marketing, or something similar.
- You have experience in successfully growing and scaling multiple international SaaS businesses.
- You have proven success in innovative and traditional campaigns across the spectrum of present-day marketing channels.
- You have tremendous leadership and communication skills.
- Strong business intellect is necessary for taking the business to the next level.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- An awesome hand at mini table tennis.
- A great sense of humour.
- A solid compensation package.
- Supportive team members and awesome team events.
- An international customer base to learn from.
- A window of opportunity to be part of a new revolution in the most tech-savvy country in the world.
- The chance to shape the future of how freelancers work.
You need to be proactive and analytical, with a strong sense of responsibility when leading our marketing efforts. You’ll fit our team if you can act as the customer's voice at the leadership table and play a key role in LeapIN’s growth initiatives. We expect you to have an enterprise-wide mindset and the ability to demonstrate the quantitative impact of marketing efforts.
About LeapIN in Tallinn, Estonia
LeapIN was founded out of the urge to revolutionize the way people become entrepreneurs and manage their companies.
We enable millions of freelancers, contractors and digital nomads around the world to start and run micro-businesses in a hassle free way. Remotely, securely and online.
We believe that being an entrepreneur needs to be simpler! Our goal is to pick the best components of the European ecosystem, glue them together and create a self-service based, highly automated and location independent company management solution.
Life at LeapIN
Great products are never built by one person, they're done by a team of great people. We are actively recruiting talent to help our awesome customers - freelancers, digital nomads and sole entrepreneurs from more than 100 countries – to work in a smarter way.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.