in Nairobi, Kenya
If Nairobi is your home, you can make Jobbatical your second home by joining our sales team remotely. We're changing the world of hiring. If you want to catch the wave, come with us! Read more about Jobbatical
- Prospect for outbound targets, establish penetration strategies and qualify outbound targets
- Generate new business opportunities through hunting and onboarding new accounts and upselling and renewing existing clients
- Qualify inbound leads, follow up, and convert them into clients
- Use your effervescent personality to demo our product and build client relationships
- Be disciplined in maintaining and organizing all your activities in our sales CRM
- Conduct analysis and summary for the head of sales
- You have 3+ years of relevant lead generation and sales experience.
- You have experience selling to multiple buyers, including C-suite.
- You're a B2B sales pro with experience selling to all company types (SMB and enterprise).
- You're familiar with state-of-the-art sales tools (CRMs, Keynote/PPT…).
- You love venturing out of your comfort zone.
- You speak fluent English.
- Knowledge of sales processes is required; experience in a quota-carrying role and a track record of protecting renewals is preferred.
- Knowledge of recruiting, HR tech, and e-commerce is a plus.
- International sales experience is a plus.
- We'll offer you a competitive local salary.
You have a winning personality, plenty of experience, and an endless love for exciting challenges. Does that sound like you? Guess what—we want you on our team. We've got an interesting challenge for someone based in Nairobi and skilled at B2B sales. Acting as a remote consultant, you'll be the one taking on the task of selling us to businesses in your city. Using your existing network and language skills, you'll find interesting new leads and opportunities for Jobbatical.
Want to learn more about our team and our way of thinking? Head on over to the blog: blog.jobbatical.com
Ready to hustle? Go ahead and hit that "Apply" button!
in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could take you to live in your dream city. People want to experience life and work on their own terms and join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world. We're a community of like-minded world travelers who believe in a fully connected world where the playing field is leveled and your merit doesn’t depend on your birthplace but on on the size of your dreams.
Our goal is to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.