Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Jobbatical offers visa sponsorship
Jobbatical will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
We're looking for a passionate data analyst, someone who can masterfully turn data into information, information into insights, and insights into business decisions. Or in other words, you'll be responsible for full lifecycle analysis including requirements, activities and design, as well as developing analysis and reporting capabilities, and monitoring performance and quality control plans. Read more about Jobbatical
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, and maintain databases.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Present findings to internal and external parties.
- You have proven work experience as a data analyst or business analyst.
- You have technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- You have knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (R, Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc).
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- You are adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- You are fluent in English.
- BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Compensation & Benefits
- You'll get a locally competitive salary and equity options.
- Your relocation package will include a visa and work permit. We'll also cover your international travel costs.
- Your health insurance will be covered. You'll also get family leave, flexible hours, and an allowance for books, Uber, and sports.
- Working in our spacious office in Tallinn's coolest hipster-approved district, you'll enjoy a fully stocked fridge, a casual environment, fun outings, weekly team lunches... And a swing. We have a swing. We also brew our own kombucha. His name is Bob.
The team: A close-knit group of nerds eager to help you fit in. We love what we're doing, and we also love a good laugh.
The role: A fantastic opportunity to use your love of data to build a platform that's changing the world of work as we know it.
The location: Tallinn, Estonia, where we work from a cool and comfy office space in the trendy Kalamaja area. We're a fun bunch and we enjoy each other's company. Sometimes we even hang out voluntarily after hours! If you'd like to learn more about the kind of stuff we get up to around here, you can skim through our team blog: blog.jobbatical.com/tagged/jobbatical
About Jobbatical in Tallinn, Estonia
At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together.
Our international job platform connects globally minded companies with ready-to-relocate tech, business and creative talent—people like you. We believe in a fully connected world where your career success is decided by your skill and ambition, not your birthplace.
Our goal is to encourage employers to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skills for the job, and we take our own advice: we don’t discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that has nothing to do with the role you'll be filling.
Founded in 2014 by three Estonians, we’ve since grown into a global team of 35+ aspiring world-changers from 16+ nationalities.
Life at Jobbatical
These are the values that guide us:
Start with why. We don’t do things for the sake of having something to do. Keeping the “why” of our actions in mind helps us stay focused on the things that matter.
Don’t wait to be asked. (Make it happen.) We’re not here to sit around and wait for orders. We have ideas and bring them to life.
Go beyond yourself. Comfort zones are great. We love waving at them as we leave them behind.
Choose difficult truths over comforting lies. Saying yes to everything is easy. But many of the most fruitful and necessary conversations are uncomfortable.
Be bold, stay humble. We’re not afraid to take risks and make mistakes to build what we believe in. And we know the world doesn’t owe us anything.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.