Finance & HR Administration Specialist
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
We are looking for an extraordinary finance and HR administration specialist to join our new office in the picturesque city of Tallinn, Estonia. You will be managing all the finance, HR and administration of the new office in Estonia, and ensure that we create and maintain a great working environment. Read more about Mindvalley
- Preparing new hire contracts, maintaining the employee file management system.
- Support in the process of the visa application process for foreign new hires.
- Prepare employment confirmation letters.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Manage the company’s internal documents and contract system.
- Maintain relations with the relevant authorities (i.e. social security office, health insurance companies and tax authorities).
- Assist in booking flights and accommodation for staff.
- Manage fixed asset-related operations.
- Process travel and expense reimbursement reports.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Work together with other finance team members in Malaysia with any other relevant tasks.
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Organise office operations and procedures.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- You have at least 1-2 years of prior experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or HR.
- You have knowledge of Estonian labour laws.
- You have an excellent level of knowledge of English and Estonian, Russian would be a plus.
- You have the ability to keep up in a dynamic working environment.
- You are highly motivated and must enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong communication and organisational skills (written and verbal), and the ability to work across functions and teams.
- You are willing to rise above when under pressure.
- You have the ability to work well independently.
- You are enthusiastic about problem-solving.
- You have knowledge of MS Office, Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's talk about your salary.
- Work in an office that was voted one of the top ten "Coolest Offices in the World" in an Inc Magazine audience poll, and a 6 time winner of the "World's Most Democratic Workplace Award."
- Flexible working hours, which fit into your life as you want them to.
- You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere, which you can apply to your own projects.
This position holds a crucial role in the company as it ensures the operational fluency. Your role is to manage the finance, HR and administration of the new company, establish the finance processes, implement the required tools with outside professional help, manage the setup of the new office and ensure that we create and maintain a great work environment.
The position includes HR and accounting responsibilities such as invoicing, managing tax payments and performing operational HR duties. This is a role that requires cross-team and cross-culture collaboration, as you will be closely working with the finance and HR teams located in Kuala Lumpur. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in accounting/HR or relevant work experience.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.