Head of Digital Marketing
UNLEASH offers visa sponsorship
UNLEASH will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Budapest, Hungary
UNLEASH (formerly HRN) is looking for a head of digital marketing in Budapest! You'll be the one making sure our digital marketing strategy covers the entire customer journey, from prospecting to loyalty and retention. Read more about UNLEASH
- Be accountable for a multichannel marketing budget across 3 countries.
- Develop our digital marketing strategy and create a team of international marketing and paid search executives.
- Be responsible for full budgeting and reporting against agreed KPIs.
- Be accountable for return on advertising spend across all digital campaigns.
- Be responsible for creating a strategy to support the broader business by recommending and implementing digital strategies that will drive footfall and awareness of the news website.
- Develop and deliver the SEO strategy, both technical and content marketing, working closely with our content marketing and production team.
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices across digital marketing and work closely with our third parties such as Google to be early adopters of any new channels/technologies that may enhance performance.
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships with other cross-functional department heads.
- Be responsible for the following digital channels to drive store footfall and web revenue: paid search (Google, Bing), remarketing (Google, Bing, Facebook), display advertising (Google), affiliation/partnerships.
- You hold some combination of the following certifications: Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional.
- You have knowledge of working with Linear & Time-decay attribution models, as well as cross-channel attribution, preferably in retail and e-commerce.
- You have hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and experience delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
- You have experience managing SEM campaigns in a retail environment, including knowledge of Local Inventory Ads, Display, Remarketing, YouTube.
- You have experience working in a high-performance multichannel environment with multiple KPIs.
- You can communicate and influence at C-level.
- You're proficient in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- You have experience managing a diverse team in a high pressure, forward-thinking environment.
- You have a bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing/mathematics/engineering).
- Experience in the events business is highly desirable.
- We offer the best incentives and compensation package in the region, as well as an awesome environment to work, plenty of motivation and purpose, and growth opportunities.
- The role provides a great platform to quickly build lifelong skills for career success, allows you to grow your own professional network, and meet some of the most Influential thinkers and leaders on the planet at our global events.
Reporting directly to the CMO, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation/optimizing and analysis of all digital marketing campaigns/channels for our shows and news site. This position is key to our future growth and you will be responsible for the top-to-bottom execution of our digital marketing strategy.
We're looking for someone with a data-centric approach. You should be capable of consuming multiple streams of data from across our shows and websites, and using data to influence, educate and drive a multichannel marketing strategy, including attribution. You should have a very strong background in SEM (Google, Bing) and strong analytical skills with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets, and the ability to overlay attribution to understand causality.
To thrive in this role, you should be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. You're an organized individual with exceptional attention to detail and focus on the quality of your results. A self-motivated leader and good team player, you take accountability and ownership of your own work.
If that sounds like you, apply and let's get to know each other!
About UNLEASH in Budapest, Hungary
Unleash Your People! Futurism and innovation keep UNLEASH news and its shows ahead of the game via passionate people on a mission to transform the Future of Work and technology.
Our shows attract the world’s leading entrepreneurs and influencers including Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Sir Ken Robinson, Rachel Botsman, Gary Vaynerchuk and more. Over 55% of our community are CEOs, CPOs, EVPs and SVPs of the most exciting brands and leading organisations from 120 countries worldwide.
UNLEASH (previously HR Tech World) is not simply in the events business, we are in the change the world for the greater good business. Past and future show locations include Amsterdam, London, San Francisco, Paris and Las Vegas and have welcomed over 9,000 attendees in 2017.
In 2018, UNLEASH will scale significantly to become the worlds leading marketplace and community on the future of the workplace and technology.