Lead Product Designer
in Berlin, Germany
You have the power to change lives with your design skills. Don't pass up this opportunity to join team Clue in one of the coolest cities on the planet! Read more about Clue
- You’ll play a key role in moving our product forward with an emphasis on interaction design, usability, and visual engagement.
- You’ll help consolidate our unique interaction and visual style by utilizing and developing our current design systems and guidelines to create consistency across all features and platforms.
- You’ll rapidly iterate and shape the user experience from testing raw concepts through to final production.
- You’ll be working closely with the product directors, managers, developers, researchers and data scientists.
- Together with the design team, you’ll help deliver a product that impacts millions of people.
- 5+ years' experience in interface design with a strong focus on team leadership, mobile products, and startup processes
- Solid theoretical and professional knowledge of interaction design, user experience, design research and creative methods
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in fluent English
- Excellent knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator) and prototyping tools (Principle, Marvel, Framer.js, Invision, Prott)
- Online portfolio that demonstrates your skills in delivering coherent user experiences with a unique visual character
- Interactive prototyping skills
- Motion design skills
- At Clue, we offer everyone a fair salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful.
- We'll sponsor your visa.
- We have an all-company weekly lunch and two yearly offsites amongst many other social events.
- As our team grows and develops, we will continue to provide relevant and rewarding benefits.
- We currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis.
Good design can change lives. That’s why design, together with science, is at the center of everything we do. And that's why this position calls for someone who loves design and obsesses over details.
You have what it takes to lead and structure a design team. You convey ideas quickly and enjoy open discussion and constructive feedback. Organized and able to multitask, you're equally comfortable working independently. You enjoy developing and using design systems and style guides. You’re interested in embracing and improving the brand identity through interactions, iconography, colors, shapes, type, and motion. You invest in your own development by reading and writing articles or attending workshops and conferences. To top it all off, you’re enthusiastic about female health and Clue’s mission.
Send us your application and let's get to know each other!
in Berlin, Germany
Clue is the world’s fastest-growing period tracking and fertility app. We are a 45-person VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies with Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users, and advance reproductive health care globally. We're committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.