in Vaasa, Finland
Are you a fan of mixing a bit of fun with work? Check out the best office in Vaasa where you can be coding in different languages while you play some Dungeons & Dragons on the side! Read more about Gambit
- Java, Objective-C, C#, Ruby experience (PHP and C++ are also a big plus)
- Experience in front and back-end development, preferably the Agile kind
- At least one human language (English should be one of them)
- Maybe even some Scrum experience (if you don’t have it, there’s always scruum for improvement)
- Social skills and a terrible sense of humor (maybe you even enjoyed the awful pun above)
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!
- We have the best lunch in town, video games, a ping pong table and there’s also a gym in the building.
You’re hot on the market, system developers! Our customers can’t seem to get enough of what you do. That’s why we’re again looking to add another developer to our team.
Our office is located in Runsoria Business Park in Vaasa. For this position, remote location is not possible. But honestly: why wouldn’t you want to work on-site? We have the best lunch in town, video games, a ping pong table and there’s also a gym in the building (or so we’ve been told).
We like to balance hard work with good times. Creating a positive work environment is one of our driving factors. That’s why we always meet up every now and then outside of work to barbeque, watch a movie or play Dungeons & Dragons.
That’s right up your alley, you say? If you want to be a part of our nerdy, jolly bunch – send us your applications!
We are looking for someone to join us initially for a year. If we are a good match we are happy to extend the cooperation to a longer period.
We are Gambit, a versatile mobile and web partner based in Vaasa and Helsinki, Finland. Our experienced team of developers, project managers and designers are dedicated to mobile apps and web solutions for all platforms.
At Gambit, we digitize to make things easier. Our business-oriented IoT solutions, apps and third party integrations make every work day better than the previous one. Our growing team currently consists of fourteen developers, designers and project managers.