Content & Copywriter for Mindvalley Russian
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and talented writer to craft content for our community - engage, educate, sell and interact in the Russian language! The candidate will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all written content and channels. Read more about Mindvalley
- Write various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Write web sales pages, ads and sales emails.
- Write social media messages, content and ensure adjustment to the language and format of the platforms: vkontakte, facebook, instagram.
- Provide feedback to other contributors, and edit other writers’ content.
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contribute to long-form content projects.
- Contribute to creative copy for blogs and web pages for brand campaigns.
- Edit and proofread existing content.
- Maintain editorial standards — and ensure that all published content meets these.
- Suggest and execute engagement campaigns for our community.
- You are a Russian speaker and fluent in English.
- You know how to present ideas in a simple, straightforward manner so it appeals to readers across different age groups.
- You understand and use the science and psychology behind copywriting.
- You understand a company's core brand values and emotions, and convey this effectively through your writing.
- You write with originality, personality and style to engage your readers.
- You live and breathe writing and are always hungry to learn more.
- Are able to deliver high quality work in a fast-moving environment.
- Are able to work well with others — both intra-team and inter-team — and respond to and act on feedback in a timely manner.
- You have experience in direct response, copywriting or even just good old face-to-face selling and you can be fearless against deadlines.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Life at Mindvalley
At Mindvalley, we grow our employees into extraordinary individuals by exposing them to leading edge ideas in human transformation. But here, we don’t just work on ourselves - we take the whole world to new heights with us.
We often hear from people that today’s education failed them. So Mindvalley partners with legendary teachers to fill these gaps and create disruptive new ways of learning. We do this in the real world by inventing a radically new form of college called Mindvalley U., and we do this online via Mindvalley Academy and its innovative new forms of digital learning like Quests.
Ultimately, we’re more than an education company, we’re a community of 2 million people across 100+ countries dedicated to becoming the most extraordinary versions of ourselves. And we are using these new found abilities to help push humanity forward.
No matter what role you fit into, you’ll be playing a crucial part in transforming lives across the planet. Because at Mindvalley, all paths lead to one common goal: upgrading humanity to its next level. Imagine collaborating and hanging out with some of the smartest, most ingenious, passionate people in the world. Learning the freshest, most innovative ideas in the realm of education and personal growth. Being part of festivals like A-Fest happening in exotic locations worldwide, meeting and creating with legendary authors and teachers, working from an award winning designer office with colleagues from 40+ countries -- but most importantly, taking advantage of the many opportunities here to grow into the best version of yourself you can be -- in mind, body, spirit and your ability to have an impact on the world.
Ready to apply to Mindvalley? This three-step process will help you see if we're a match:
Mindvalley is a not a regular company. Rather we are a cross between a company, a community and a mission. We’re focused on ONE thing --- envisioning the future of human education and making that future a reality TODAY, so we can push the human race forward.
Because of this, we care about three things when you apply. First, which Mindvalley education mission best appeals to you, second, if you can fully and relentlessly get behind our values and finally, which team you’d like to join. At Mindvalley, we live and breathe our mission.
Step 1: Does Our Mission Excite You?
The most extraordinary people in the world today don't have a career. What they have -- is a mission. At Mindvalley, our mission is to give humanity the education system it deserves.
When you’re working at Mindvalley, you can directly touch millions of lives of with your work and give human beings one of the greatest gifts of all, the gift of wisdom and knowledge that leads to them awakening into the greatest version of themselves.
We’re working on education in a number of ways. Before applying, see if any of these four initiatives appeal to you. Can you see yourself working on one of these projects for the next 3 years?
Mission 1 - Work with Legendary Teachers to Create Best-in-Class Courses
Mission 2 - Build the World’s Best Online Learning Platform
Mission 3 - Reinvent University for the Future
Mission 4 - Shape the Teachers that will Uplift Humanity
Step 2: Do You Align with Our Values?
These three values define everything we do. Do they resonate with you?
We fiercely believe in multiculturalism, humanism and environmentalism. We as the human race are in the evolution towards a better future together. As a Mindvalley community, we will never be afraid to take a bold stand for what we believe is right.
Transforming individuals into the best versions of themselves is our goal - this holds true for our customers, partners and employees.
We are not afraid to question the status quo and will never settle in our pursuit to push boundaries and create a better future. Our default approach is innovation, even if it involves a healthy disregard for (b)rules.
Step 3: Would You Love to Be Part of One Of These Teams?
Our teams drive us towards the mission. Our work culture and employee development programs attract brilliant applicants from around the world. Make it in, and you’ll be working with some of the best minds in the business. We understand that “A” players attract “A” players. We recruit people who are not just brilliant, but people who are talented, driven, positive and live life with a purpose. Get in, and you’ll be surrounded with friends, peers and a network that will help you move your life to a whole new level. Each team seeks people of unique and different skills.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.