Omvana Product Manager
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are looking for a passionate product manager who will be responsible for Mindvalley’s Omvana App. You'll be responsible for delivering next-generation, personalized experiences in meditation. We are a passionate group of people from all over the world who believe meditation has a transformative effect on the mind. Omvana is our way of getting meditation to the masses. Read more about Mindvalley
- Craft, drive and execute the overall vision of Omvana with the relevant stakeholders.
- Grow the number of users and other key metrics based on the vision and goals set.
- Lead the development team and various stakeholders on making the product vision a reality as a product manager.
- Work with various teams in terms of growing Omvana (such as marketing, technology, and customer support) to make the best strategic decisions and investments.
- Curate the meditation tracks on the Omvana platform and ensure that we deliver only top-notch content for our community.
- Continually monitor competition and industry developments to deliver mobile features that provide Omvana customers with an exceptional experience.
- Align Omvana's content and communication strategy with Mindvalley's overall marketing strategy, foster connection between the Omvana user base and the Mindvalley community.
- You have to be in love with meditation. You are deeply familiar with a variety of meditation practices - you should be knowledgeable or have a keen interest in both traditional practices and cutting-edge meditation innovations.
- You have successfully launched and grown a tech product in the past.
- You have a strong understanding of mobile technologies, as well as mobile consumer usage and shopping behaviours.
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- You are able to effectively manage and communicate with a variety of stakeholders from various backgrounds and fields.
- You have a knack for writing and engaging an audience by sharing your experiences and stories.
- You have excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- You have exceptional interpersonal, communication, cross-collaboration and team skills.
- You have excellent proficiency in product management.
- You have proven marketing and analytical capabilities and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment!
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
In this role you will be responsible for crafting and executing the long and short-term vision through conducting user research, analyzing the competition, understanding key product metrics in order to curate the ultimate meditation experience for our community.
We know meditation is the ultimate life hack. Omvana was created so people all over the world have access to meditation right at their fingertips. Our core technology and custom back-end process allow us to serve content through dozens of apps on iTunes, Android and on the web for transformative education.
The secret source of all our apps is our advanced technology platform, Overmind. This platform allows us to serve up amazing content on iPhone, Android and on the web. Additionally, our publishing team has been active in signing up 100s of authors to add amazing content daily.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Life at Mindvalley
At Mindvalley, we grow our employees into extraordinary individuals by exposing them to leading edge ideas in human transformation. But here, we don’t just work on ourselves - we take the whole world to new heights with us.
We often hear from people that today’s education failed them. So Mindvalley partners with legendary teachers to fill these gaps and create disruptive new ways of learning. We do this in the real world by inventing a radically new form of college called Mindvalley U., and we do this online via Mindvalley Academy and its innovative new forms of digital learning like Quests.
Ultimately, we’re more than an education company, we’re a community of 2 million people across 100+ countries dedicated to becoming the most extraordinary versions of ourselves. And we are using these new found abilities to help push humanity forward.
No matter what role you fit into, you’ll be playing a crucial part in transforming lives across the planet. Because at Mindvalley, all paths lead to one common goal: upgrading humanity to its next level. Imagine collaborating and hanging out with some of the smartest, most ingenious, passionate people in the world. Learning the freshest, most innovative ideas in the realm of education and personal growth. Being part of festivals like A-Fest happening in exotic locations worldwide, meeting and creating with legendary authors and teachers, working from an award winning designer office with colleagues from 40+ countries -- but most importantly, taking advantage of the many opportunities here to grow into the best version of yourself you can be -- in mind, body, spirit and your ability to have an impact on the world.
Ready to apply to Mindvalley? This three-step process will help you see if we're a match:
Mindvalley is a not a regular company. Rather we are a cross between a company, a community and a mission. We’re focused on ONE thing --- envisioning the future of human education and making that future a reality TODAY, so we can push the human race forward.
Because of this, we care about three things when you apply. First, which Mindvalley education mission best appeals to you, second, if you can fully and relentlessly get behind our values and finally, which team you’d like to join. At Mindvalley, we live and breathe our mission.
Step 1: Does Our Mission Excite You?
The most extraordinary people in the world today don't have a career. What they have -- is a mission. At Mindvalley, our mission is to give humanity the education system it deserves.
When you’re working at Mindvalley, you can directly touch millions of lives of with your work and give human beings one of the greatest gifts of all, the gift of wisdom and knowledge that leads to them awakening into the greatest version of themselves.
We’re working on education in a number of ways. Before applying, see if any of these four initiatives appeal to you. Can you see yourself working on one of these projects for the next 3 years?
Mission 1 - Work with Legendary Teachers to Create Best-in-Class Courses
Mission 2 - Build the World’s Best Online Learning Platform
Mission 3 - Reinvent University for the Future
Mission 4 - Shape the Teachers that will Uplift Humanity
Step 2: Do You Align with Our Values?
These three values define everything we do. Do they resonate with you?
We fiercely believe in multiculturalism, humanism and environmentalism. We as the human race are in the evolution towards a better future together. As a Mindvalley community, we will never be afraid to take a bold stand for what we believe is right.
Transforming individuals into the best versions of themselves is our goal - this holds true for our customers, partners and employees.
We are not afraid to question the status quo and will never settle in our pursuit to push boundaries and create a better future. Our default approach is innovation, even if it involves a healthy disregard for (b)rules.
Step 3: Would You Love to Be Part of One Of These Teams?
Our teams drive us towards the mission. Our work culture and employee development programs attract brilliant applicants from around the world. Make it in, and you’ll be working with some of the best minds in the business. We understand that “A” players attract “A” players. We recruit people who are not just brilliant, but people who are talented, driven, positive and live life with a purpose. Get in, and you’ll be surrounded with friends, peers and a network that will help you move your life to a whole new level. Each team seeks people of unique and different skills.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.