Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are looking for an analytics and conversion specialist with that rare combination of marketing and technical skills, to manage testing, implementation and reporting on our high performing funnels, using the latest online marketing tools and methodologies. Read more about Mindvalley
- Set up and manage Google Analytics/other analytics tools for all evergreen businesses to monitor performance on a daily basis.
- Collect and send out a company-wide weekly report on the performance of key metrics (signup rate, value per lead, sales conversion rate, unique visits, revenue, run-rate etc.)
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Provide quantitative analysis and propose ways from analytics data that could be used for data-driven marketing.
- Provide data-driven business intelligence through tracking website performance, trends, and online marketing results.
- Build and maintain metrics dashboards and reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Work closely with the business intelligence team on automating reporting.
- Ensure front-end development teams are implementing proper tagging on projects for accurate tracking results.
- Work closely with management to prioritise business and information needs.
- You have a good understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
- You are highly data-driven, you have strong analytical skills, especially with large datasets.
- You have a strong understanding of digital marketing principles and methodologies.
- You have a curious, learning mindset to understand and stay ahead of the innovations going on around you.
- Please include your resume in PDF format with links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?
- You are familiar with advertising technologies like Google Adwords, Facebook Power Editor, Google BigQuery.
- Basic understanding in HTML, CSS & JS
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
Mindvalley builds businesses that innovate on transformational education for all ages, through mediums that range from digital publishing, educational technology, online learning, mobile apps, content, events and more. We stand for ideas that enable people to be extraordinary and impact lives. Founded in 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, we are a team of 200+ people from 40+ countries, working across a wide range of inter-related businesses that are dedicated towards pushing humanity forward through reforming global education.
You'll be exposed to some of the best knowledge, people, and resources available anywhere. Mindvalley is considered one of the top places in the world to work and has been written about in magazines, articles and on TV.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.