in Cologne, Germany
We're looking for a talented QA Manager to join our team in Cologne. Read more about Eyeo
- Develop a QA strategy together with the Head of QA.
- Define and implement standard processes to ensure quality of our software with our team of software testers.
- Ensure an appropriate QA tooling landscape.
- Define requirements and managing the implementation of test environments.
- Define requirements, research appropriate tooling for and managing implementation of automated checks.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in managing software QA topics.
- You have strong people skills, especially in working with remote colleagues.
- You’re very outgoing, and your positive attitude will help to make the QA department stand out within the company.
- You have a strong ability to self-organize.
- You have experience setting up standard processes for software QA, preferably in a continuously changing environment.
- You have experience setting up and maintaining a tooling landscape for software QA.
- You have experience setting up automated checks.
- You have good knowledge of source code management tools like Git or Mercurial.
- You have good knowledge of basic web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS).
- You're fluent in verbal and written English.
- You must be willing to commute to Cologne on a weekly basis.
- A basic knowledge of additional scripting languages is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.
- We cover the cost of your transport if you live in Cologne or Berlin. If you’re abroad, we will cover the costs for your trip to Cologne twice a year for our office parties!
- We understand the importance of family. We contribute towards childcare costs and offer 4 months maternity leave.
- It's important to us that you're happy and energized, so we offer flexible working hours, 26 days of vacation and host regular events in our offices and virtually so everyone can connect.
- eyeo encourages both personal and professional development, which is why we cover conference visits, contribute to your (relevant) education costs and let you decide on your own hardware/software.
eyeo is an open source web tech company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. Our mission is to give users more control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide. We’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
Eyeo GmbH is the company behind the world’s most popular open source browser extension, Adblock Plus. Our extension is used by more than 50 million people, and has been downloaded over 300 million times. With this huge user base, we want and are able to revolutionize the Internet for the better. We strongly believe that online advertising should not be obtrusive, and should never negatively influence the browsing experience of the user. Because of our solutions, 50 million people are not exposed to any annoying advertising.
Moving to Germany
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Germany within 3-12 weeks. If you need a visa to enter Germany, the visa processing time will be added to that.