MYJAR offers visa sponsorship
MYJAR will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Are you a reliable and proactive product owner looking for your next career move? MYJAR is hiring in Tallinn, one of Europe's top tech hubs. Take a look! Read more about MYJAR
- Work with stakeholders of your Squad’s domains to identify and understand business needs and priorities
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities and overseeing their implementation
- Ensure your Squad is delivering to the company-wide product roadmap
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and other teams in the business to analyse and document their needs and requirements to optimize the scope, benefits and risks of proposed initiatives
- Act as a product analyst for your Squad
- Act as a communication broker; work with initiative stakeholders to translate and communicate their requirements to the Squad as well as to communicate the resulting questions that the Squad members may have back to stakeholders
- As a member of the product owner team, work closely with the product manager and other product owners to agree on product-wide prioritisation, scope, milestones and release planning decisions
- Work closely with project managers to communicate estimates, report status and highlight risks and issues
- Inspire your Squad to deliver their best work on time and to high standards
- Own the wellbeing of the Squad’s backlog
- Reliability, correctness, responsibility, self-control
- Experience working within the financial services industry
- Proactive attitude
- Full awareness of the software development process and digital product development
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
- 3 to 5 years similar experience in a commercial environment
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
- We do everything in our power to promote a healthy lifestyle: You'll benefit from sporting and medical benefits, counselling when you need it, a masseur in the office, healthy snacks in the kitchen, and regular health check-ups.
- Your perks will also include Estonian language courses, extra vacation days for special life events, and parking discounts.
- We're proud of the fun, friendly, and comfortable work environment we've created. We celebrate work anniversaries and birthdays, have a recreation room, and arrange many great team events.
This is an exciting time to join us. We're building new platforms, hiring more quickly than ever, and attracting more and more customers with our ethical and responsible approach. Ready to get in on the action? Send your application our way and let's do great things together!
About MYJAR in Tallinn, Estonia
MYJAR is a new kind of financial services company, designed for today’s customers. We help people manage their finances by providing responsible short-term loans to reliable borrowers.
Our business began in 2008 and since our inception, we have provided loans with a value of GBP 350M in the UK. Following authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority, MYJAR is growing very quickly and needs a talented team of specialists to achieve our ambitious goals.
If you are interested in building your career with a dynamic innovative team and strong international investors, this is the right place for you. At MYJAR we work a little differently from other financial service companies. We are committed to providing small amounts of credit responsibly to reliable customers. We treat our customers with respect and appreciate that we exist because of them. We are currently a business of 200 people and operate from offices in the City of London, Jersey, and run a technology, development and customer service center in the vibrant city of Tallinn.
Life at MYJAR
Want to know more about life at MYJAR? You can read more about us on the Jobbatical blog bit.ly/2prowe8
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.