Leomo does not offer visa sponsorship
Leomo will not arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate or cover the associated costs.
in Tokyo, Japan
This team in Tokyo is looking for a curious and skilled R&D engineer fluent in business Japanese to help develop exciting products for athletes. If you love sports and software, read on! Read more about Leomo
- You should have at least one of the following (2 or 3 is even better):
- Experience as a competitive cyclist, at least at Hobby+/Amateur level;
- Experience with development of goal-oriented personal training programs and strategies;
- Experience racing at an organizationally ranked level (Japan: JCRC E+, JBCF E3+, AJOCC C3+, Fuji HC 90min; USA Cycling: Cat 4 or better);
- Membership in a national or international competitive cycling organization (JCF, USA Cycling, UCI, etc.);
- Robotics engineering background;
- University-level mathematics/physics knowledge (lacking this, proficient high-school level knowledge of these fields).
- Additionally, you might have experience in machine learning/neural network/deep learning/pattern matching.
- You communicate well in business Japanese.
- You have an engineer visa for Japan.
- Statistics knowledge and skills (R, SVM, K-means) are nice-to-haves.
- Android/Java development ability would be an advantage.
- Apply and let's talk about your salary and benefits!
We are looking for researchers excited by all facets of R&D to help us continue to improve our core products and develop exciting new ones. If you are curious, always full of new ideas, and excited by the challenges of creating value in a brand new space, please read on!
When applying, please provide code repos and documentation for review. Please note that we are looking for candidates with an engineer visa for Japan.