Head of Business Analytics
Please leave your email to access this job on third-party website
Global Gaming offers visa sponsorship
Global Gaming will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go! Read more about Global Gaming
- Since you are a highly data-driven professional, you will be on a mission to improve the Marketing and Growth team´s ability to execute and refine its business strategy. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- Leadership and growth of a Data Analytics and Insight department;
- Ownership and optimization of attribution models in order to improve marketing planning and investment;
- Optimization of the CLV projection models;
- Creation and communication of expert insights to optimize ongoing activities;
- Development of internal reporting tools for B2C functions;
- Co-operation with the Product Data team to provide requirements for the Data Product development roadmap;
- Working with real-time data to empower the business with fast decisions towards customers;
- Evangelizing data-driven insights and solutions across B2C functions.
- In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- Are an experienced, as well as inspiring leader who is all about developing a strong and happy team of Data Analysts and Data Scientists;
- Are clearly a “left-brained” person: you have an analytical mind and possess a proven track record in successful completion of data insight projects. Plus – the ability to present analytical results with clear suggestions based on it truly is your superpower!;
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills: establishing and maintaining functioning and positive co-operation relationships with different people just comes natural to you;
- Are no stranger to Business Intelligence solutions (e.g. Tableau and/or Qlik);
- Are good friends with statistical modelling and visualisation tools such as Jupyter and/or Zeppelin.
- Being familiar with a variety of data platforms (e.g. SQL, BigQuery and/or Hadoop);
- Being on good terms with different machine learning algorithms and predictive analytics techniques.
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, on-site office massage twice a month, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks.
- Choose to work in either Tallinn or Malta (we’re flexible!)
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
- Really make a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
Marketing and Growth functions;
Product Data team.
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you highlight 3 key competences that you, as a leader, consider essential for a member of a business analytics team to have.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!
About Global Gaming in Malmö, Sweden
Global Gaming is a growing gaming operator with a strong foothold in the Nordic region who offers innovative, secure and high-quality gaming services to B2B and B2C sites and their players through our proprietary platform.
The B2C sites run by Global Gaming include Netticasino.com, Koti Kasino and Viking Slots as well as the new kid on the block, Ninja Casino, that utilises the bespoke Global Gaming payment solution integration that simply requires a deposit via a player’s bank for the entire gaming experience to run smoothly, efficient and secure.
Life at Global Gaming
We aim to employ and improve specialized staff, who wants to offer an innovative and safe gaming experience for our customers in their local language.
The Global Gaming Group currently employs staff at three main locations in Malmö, Tallinn and Malta.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.