Global Gaming offers visa sponsorship
Global Gaming will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Tallinn, Estonia
You will be on a mission to clearly define the goals and desired results for the content marketing based on the overall business objectives. Read more about Global Gaming
- Development and maintenance of an efficient quality content creation and translation channel.
- Content creation, i.e. development and management of high-quality content for the web from start to end in order to increase consumer engagement and product awareness.
- Creation and maintenance of the editorial content in order to guarantee that content publications are always aligned and comply with the established marketing strategies, standards, and business values as a whole.
- Collaboration, i.e. establish, as well as maintain productive co-operation with the different parties involved (e.g. freelance writers, country managers, and the SEO team).
- You are curious and intelligent by nature.
- You are a real people person with an excellent ability to establish, as well as maintain relationships with different individuals.
- You are great at climbing over any obstacle and actually really enjoy challenges.
- You possess high-level (verbal as well as written) English.
- You have a great overview of things with an ability to detect details, whilst also seeing the bigger picture.
- You know what´s really important and what can wait until tomorrow – no stress!
- You are a self-starter who enjoys taking initiative, whilst also successfully seeing things through to completion.
- If you speak any other Nordic languages and/or German, it is definitely a bonus!
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks.
- Work with a truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
- Really make a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
Your role is all about working with different people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, you will work with marketing function from SEO to retention, all the in-house country managers and external freelancers.
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you highlight how your direct contribution in the role will have an impact on the group's success story as well as how you see yourself grow as a professional and individual in the future.
About Global Gaming in Malmö, Sweden
Global Gaming is a growing gaming operator with a strong foothold in the Nordic region who offers innovative, secure and high-quality gaming services to B2B and B2C sites and their players through our proprietary platform.
The B2C sites run by Global Gaming include Netticasino.com, Koti Kasino and Viking Slots as well as the new kid on the block, Ninja Casino, that utilises the bespoke Global Gaming payment solution integration that simply requires a deposit via a player’s bank for the entire gaming experience to run smoothly, efficient and secure.
Life at Global Gaming
We aim to employ and improve specialized staff, who wants to offer an innovative and safe gaming experience for our customers in their local language.
The Global Gaming Group currently employs staff at three main locations in Malmö, Tallinn and Malta.
Moving to Estonia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Estonia within 24 hours from accepting the job offer, if your new employer is classified as a startup.
If your new employer is not considered a startup, you can start after a maximum of 10 days from accepting the job offer.
If you hold the passport of a country that requires a visa to enter Estonia, you can move and start working within approximately 4 weeks.