Country Manager (USA-Canada)
in Paris, France
Join the Evaneos team in France! Though based in Paris, as their country manager, you will be responsible for the company's English-speaking US and Canadian markets, as well as the corresponding community of travel agencies. Read more about Evaneos
- P&L responsibility and market ownership: follow your markets in terms of offers (destinations, products, local agencies) and demand (traveller’s demand).
- Generate qualified traffic through all possible marketing channels: optimize natural indexing (SEO)
- Create and manage online marketing campaigns (SEO, Google AdWords, etc)
- Set up affiliations and partnerships with any website generating qualified leads.
- Optimize ROI through all channels.
- Identify new partners and online offer management.
- Identify and select new travel agencies, meeting our strict selection criteria.
- Design and adjust the online offer (in association with our partners).
- Build a consistent and segmented offer.
- Manage our voice and the look and feel of the website.
- Actively manageme and develop sales in your portfolio: make sure local agents understand Evaneos Travel’s business model and adopt Evaneos Travel’s platform.
- Manage travellers’ help desk and customer testimonials: coach agents in their B2C sales thanks to Evaneos Travel’s toolbox and content.
- Follow the performance of travel agents (response rate, sales rate, turnover, percentage of platform usage) and adapt coaching accordingly.
- Actively manage the volume of quotes sent to local agents, taking into consideration their constraints and performances.
- Cross-departmental projects: identify opportunities to improve tools and services developed for our partners.
- Work in collaboration with our marketing and IT departments, as well as other Evaneos markets (Evaneos.es, Evaneos.de, Evaneos.it, Evaneos.com).
- Competitive intelligence.
- Activity reports selection.
- Native English speaker (with 10+ years in USA/Canada)
- Online acquisition experience.
- Management experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Successful experience in the online travel industry and/or online business development.
- Entrepreneurship / team spirit (will do what it takes to get the job done).
- Autonomy, ability to take initiative.
- Creativity and proactivity.
- Good sales capabilities.
- Powerful analytical and synthesising skills, organised and very rigorous.
- Getting the big picture, while paying attention to the small details.
- Fluency in French.
- Existing network in online travel.
- Apply and let's talk about your salary.
You will report to the international VP and work in direct collaboration with marketing, production and IT departments. The ideal candidate will accompany the growth of the English speaking markets and actively participate in establishing Evaneos as the worldwide category leader.
Two main missions need to be fulfilled:
Marketing/business development: maximizing demand, i.e. qualified traffic on evaneos-travel.com.
Production: Optimizing online offers and partner sales. This includes identifying, selecting, recruiting, animating and developing the sales of our network of partners (travel agencies).
About Evaneos in Paris, France
Evaneos is the world's first online platform that allows travellers the freedom to create tailor-made trips directly with a local travel agent in the destination itself.
Young Internet start-up (120 people), award winning, international (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Ireland) and backed by renowned investors and funds (ISAI, XAnge, Serena Capital, BPI), is looking for talented collaborators to accompany its international development.
In 2016, the company obtained the 2nd highest funding in the online travel industry in Europe. Thanks to its rapid growth, Evaneos doubles in size and turnover each year!
Founded by travel enthusiasts in 2009, Evaneos is the first website to directly connect travellers with local travel agencies around the world. Why? So that travellers can plan their holidays according to their personal needs and desires together with a local expert, without any intermediaries. 7 years later, Evaneos works with 950 local agencies in more than 160 destinations and has already helped more than 160,000 travellers realise the trip of their dreams.
Uber connects customers with professional drivers. Airbnb connects travellers with property owners. Evaneos connects travellers with local travel agencies!
Life at Evaneos
Our team values:
Passion for travel - For us, travelling is life. It is not uncommon to have travelled to dozens of countries when working for Evaneos. Your favourite trip? The next one on the list...
Entrepreneurs - Entrepreneurial, creative, innovative: this is what describes us best. Thinking outside the box is the key to reinventing our profession every day.
International is part of our DNA: multicultural and multilingual profiles, former Erasmus students or expats - all this forms part of our team.