Senior Technical Recruiter
Mindvalley offers visa sponsorship
Mindvalley will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
When you're constantly pushing the boundaries of education technology, you want the brightest, most daring and innovative tech minds out there on board for the journey. Are you up for the challenge of taking Mindvalley's mission and your tech recruitment career to the next level? Read more about Mindvalley
- Strategize and build Mindvalley's employer brand overall, and in the technology arena in particular
- Source and hire across all teams but primarily engineering, playing a key role in building Mindvalley's first-class educational technology
- Create a talent pool and maintain great relationships with technical talent, build pipelines from scratch
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR-related questions
- Spread the word about Mindvalley through attending networking events, meet-ups, etc.
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team.
- Showcase your passion for the industry÷great knowledge about the market, target companies, relationships in open source networks
- At least 2 years of technical recruiting experience
- At least 1 year of technical sourcing experience
- Passion and expertise in recruiting and talent acquisition overall, and technical recruiting in particular
- In-house and/or agency recruiting experience
- Tech savvy
- High level of Mindvalley's culture competencies: communication, adaptability, personal excellence, and motivation.
- LinkedIn recruiter certification or any other relevant certifications welcome
- In addition to your salary, you'll also get whatever hardware and software you need to ensure that you can play, create, learn, and grow more every day.
- This position requires you to be physically located in Kuala Lumpur and is not open to full-time remote working. We will sponsor your visa and work permit.
- You'll work in an office that was voted one of the top ten Coolest Offices in the World in an Inc Magazine audience poll.
- We have learn days, an unlimited book budget, conference/training budget—all designed for constant learning.
- We take regular trips to a paradise island.
- We have our own 150-seater auditorium that hosts the best tech meetups and personal growth events in our city, giving you tons of growth and connection opportunities.
- We'll give you a Macbook, which you can take home and use on the weekends and after working hours.
- Our company is a 10-time winner of the World's Most Democratic Workplace Award.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours that fit into your life like you want them to.
You are a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated technical recruiter with the know-how to execute a talent acquisition strategy to meet the needs of our fast-growing technology team. In this role, you will use a consultative and proactive approach to build relationships with software engineering leaders, strategically source talent, build Mindvalley's employer brand in the technology arena, and ensure a swift-moving process throughout the entire recruitment cycle.
When applying, don't forget your resume and a video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Highlight your passions, skills, and motivations for applying. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Also send us links to things you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Mindvalley is a global brand and company that invests in, creates and builds businesses that align with its goal to push humanity forward. Mindvalley grew from its roots as a digital publishing company, to build a series of successful businesses in a wide variety of sectors ranging from mobile apps, marketing, technology, personal growth and entrepreneurship, to health and wellness. It’s been a fun, crazy ride so far.
Across our companies, we employ over 200 employees from over 40 nationalities, working in our award-winning space, Mindvalley HQ. We’re global, and we sure love diversity. If you join us, we will sponsor your visa/work permit.
We stand for ideas, companies, and products that allow human beings to live healthier, happier lives. From creating and investing in startups and education models that inspire and foster progress and innovation, to creating work cultures that cultivate creativity and freedom—we are ambitiously, ridiculously, and irreverently determined to unleash the full potential of humanity and move the planet forward.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving to Malaysia
If you hold the passport of a visa-free country, you can start working in Malaysia within approximately 4 weeks after submitting your application. If you need a visa to enter Malaysia, the visa processing time will be added to that.